View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 19:17   #60
davemac
Senior Member+

Re: 3D Panoramic Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Priestley Clough was my childhood playground too.....it was almost our backyard. We lived on Riley's Hill.(and Ma still does)
And yes you are right, it now looks very small and dejected...down at heel. Not the place where we fought indians, where we rescued adventurers from the cannibals, not the place where we wrestled man eating tigers.
We used to have expeditions up to the five arches.....rations were a penny hovis loaf and a bottle of spanish water.

What fine times we had.
Just to top off the disappointment, five arches went donkeys years ago, and there is no trace of the pill box close to the donkey steps. I used to squeeze through one of the gun slits to play inside, I get a cold sweat when I remember that now.( I struggle to squeeze through a door frame now)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
I'm really lagging behind here.......I have never tried to take panoramic shots.
Hmmm, must think about trying it when I am next on top of the Orme.
Some brilliant pictures on this thread. I'm quite envious.
You must give it a go, the first panaramic shots I did are on this thread. It was the same for me, I saw some restless had done, and thought I have a doo dah on my camera for that, I gave it a bash and after a few for the delete button, the worlds my lobster.

You dont have to be in exotic locations either, I await in anticipation.
davemac is offline   Reply With Quote