View Single Post
Old 15-05-2012, 06:26   #15
Debbiepilk
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Who knows the Worswick Family--

Quote:
Originally Posted by robot1002 View Post
Now then, now then, now then....As Jimmy Saville would say..Just watched his Funeral on telly, Very sad...Raised 40 Million for charity...Nice Guy....

To change the subject somewhat, My 31 year old sons new girlfriends Gran lives in Kendal. Her husband was brought up in Accy...The family name is ::
Worswick...His folks had a scrap yard in Accrington..Wear Street, ? forgive me but I have only been here for 5 years. Accy that is,...When (Gran) found out I lived in Accy, she was over the moon to hear this, and thought I would know the family..I don't!! but I said I think I know a town that does..So !! over to my chosen place to live, and see if you can throw some light on this for me...Could be brownie points in it for me,since her in doors and I, are off to (Grans) with son and new girlfriend for Christmas..Thank's in anticipation.......Tony x
Hi Debbie here. I knew a big family off them . Total off 13 all together. They used to work at funnies night club which was on the Blackburn rd everyone in accy new them . They are a brilliant family. Good luck
Debbiepilk is offline   Reply With Quote