View Single Post
Old 29-05-2012, 06:54   #3
mobertol
God Member

Re: forum games,lack of interest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
I have, in the past, been a regular contributor of these games, but the change a letter and the Towns game have gone a bit stale....by that, I mean the same answers are coming up.
I have never registered for the Trivia Quiz...you have to get a password and I think you can only play once a day.
It is all about what floats your boat - and how much time you have to spend.
Other quizzes hava always gone down well......the ones that Kate did were very good and had lots of people contributing.

If you want to put some kind of quiz up to test what I am saying, I think you will find plenty of folk are interested.
I agree Margaret - the quizzes Kate put up were always fun and interesting and they attracted a lot of interest from a range of members.
Things do go in phases so maybe there'll be a resurge of interest at some point or if someone thinks up an interesting challenge.

The Trivia Quiz has had a bit of a downturn too over the last couple of months going from 15 regulars to 10 -hopefully some will start to play again as the saying goes: The more the merrier!

“Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness.”
~ D. H. Lawrence
mobertol is offline   Reply With Quote