Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Hall Of Fame
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Hall Of Fame What is Accrington famous for? If there is anything you know, please let us know in here.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-04-2007, 07:31   #16
God Member

Re: As seen on tv

Quote:
Originally Posted by fc:stanley View Post
Kwl , i was just wondering , ive always wanted to be one of them extras on corry. It be weird though thinking steve mcdonald was real!! lol

if you ever chance to visit the museum of science and industry in manchester you can look out one of the windows there and see them filming then you'd know he was real
Old 26-04-2007, 08:42   #17
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

can you still visit the corrie set?
always fancied going
Old 26-04-2007, 08:46   #18
God Member

nah the granada sudios tour closed a few years ago
Old 26-04-2007, 08:56   #19
I am Banned

I did a campaign for womans aid at granada studios after we finished our set of filming we hung around outside for fag break, we spoke to Liza Tarbuck, she had to bring her kiddies along to her set, asking what we were doing - like we were professionals hahaha, got a wave & funny nice heckle lol from Johnny Briggs aka Mike baldwin in his gold jag, Liz Mcdonald was next out leaving scene in a taxi on way to visit Jim in the nick - but she was dead ignorant after she finished filming & came out right past us. Rah Sohman [granada news] was walking down to studios after picking up his lunch LOL!! Went back to filming with Caryn Franklin & we had a lovely personal chat after, shes a great woman whom i admired as a youngster when mum used to watch clothes show, but in life shes such a lovely lady whom gave my confidence a huge boost by her advice & compliments - shocker LOLLOL.

Least i got to live the dream for a day it was brill, will never forget it, but a great life experience
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2007, 09:02   #20
God Member

well if we are talking about famous people we've met then ive met loads (but i didnt think this thread was about that)
Old 26-04-2007, 09:08   #21
I am Banned

Still i have copies of my TV & radio ventures
Old 26-04-2007, 09:12   #22
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel View Post
Still i have copies of my TV & radio ventures
So do I as well as certain members of Accyweb and Ebayers as I was an extra in'The Nature of the Beast'
Old 26-04-2007, 09:13   #23
God Member

oh i must watch that again eebo
Old 26-04-2007, 09:16   #24
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mthead View Post
So do I as well as certain members of Accyweb and Ebayers as I was an extra in'The Nature of the Beast'
Yes have that copy too hehehehehe tho your dad is sooo good at spotting you cos even tho i know what im looking for its a second then gone LOL bet it was fun banging that lorry

Hey have u got your royalties from that ebayer???? PMSL!!!
Old 26-04-2007, 09:19   #25
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel View Post
bet it was fun banging that lorry
I dont believe this,now look at what I'm getting accused of!!!!!!!
Old 26-04-2007, 09:19   #26
God Member

you'll be getting done for criminal damage soon ian
Old 26-04-2007, 09:21   #27
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashytart View Post
you'll be getting done for criminal damage soon ian
No its more the sexual nature of the accusation I was worried about.
Old 26-04-2007, 09:22   #28
I am Banned

Quote:
I dont believe this,now look at what I'm getting accused of!!!!!!!
erm pmsl well dont go banging that lorry outside it has dangerous substances warning on it & u could catch sommat HEHEHEHE
Old 26-04-2007, 09:22   #29
God Member

Quote:
No its more the sexual nature of the accusation I was worried about.

be afraid, be very afraid
Old 26-04-2007, 09:52   #30
I am Banned

extra on NATURE OF THE BEAST, speaking extra on BROOKSIDE when ron and bev went to BUTLINS,interview in accy library re what to put on top on the coppice,interview at FES re cup tie v HUDDERSFIELD, and as yet i think the only person from accrington to win THE WEAKEST LINK (3580) +20 expenses,and before people start bringing the past up NEVER ON CRIMEWATCH.
shotgun* is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..