Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Jobs
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Jobs Situations Vacant & Wanted/Further education/Career Advice Advertise job vacancies. Let people know you are looking for a position. Advertise your skills. Give or ask for info on Further Education. Which are good firms to work for?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-09-2009, 16:09   #46
Junior Member+

Need a job

HI Im 15 I DONT GO TO SCHOOL I CAN WORK WHAT EVER HOURS NEEDED . JUST NEED SOMETHING TO DO . WORKS HARD PLEASE GET IN TOUCH .
CammyBailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-09-2009, 16:17   #47
Junior Member+

Re: Part time/Casual/After School Jobs

Hello
iam 15
nothing At all to do just sat around bored . anythin can be betta get back to us.
CammyBailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2009, 16:33   #48
God Member

if your 15 then i suggest some sort of college course or SCHOOL might be better than sitting around doing nothing
Old 28-09-2009, 21:12   #49

Hello i am 15yrs old and looking for a Saturday job or before or after school job, i am a hard worker trust worthy reliable and honest. please please give me a chance. thankyou
ben greenwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 17:49   #50
God Member

JJB are advertising for part time staff, some jobs Mon-Fri and some weekends
Old 15-03-2010, 14:45   #51

jobs ?

Hi my name is Ben and im 14 years old. Im currently in year 10 at school and really need a job. im very hard working and willing to do anyjob that is offered. if anyone knows any jobs goin then get back to me on here please
Ben c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2010, 11:58   #52

your not likely to get a job around here at 14 and 15 the 16 plus can't get a job so why should you? its just not going to happen. if you need to occupy your time try reading or even writing a book (thats what I do)
Old 20-03-2010, 21:18   #53
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliver93 View Post
your not likely to get a job around here at 14 and 15 the 16 plus can't get a job so why should you? its just not going to happen. if you need to occupy your time try reading or even writing a book (thats what I do)

Great attitude. If ever we are lucky enough to grow the business and require staff send me your Cv. I'll get the new recruit to feed the shredder with it
Old 21-03-2010, 07:19   #54
God Member

Quote:
What a ridiculous thing to say............................ (writing a book my arse)
pipinfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2010, 21:12   #55

would I be right in guessing your an illiterate twit who couldn't read a book let alon write one, I am being reasonable
Old 25-03-2010, 13:00   #56
God Member

Quote:
would I be right in guessing your an illiterate twit who couldn't read a book let alon write one, I am being reasonable
Sorry i can`t seem to read what you have put (although i could spell alone....!!)................i am being reasonable.
pipinfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2010, 16:01   #57

Pretty much a same comment as the rest off them.

Just finish school (done GCSEs)
+im willing to work alot during the summer weekdays,weekends because i'll be doing nothing, and i think its time to start saving the cash!
+ im responsible,socialble, nice, good at working with a team.
+ im looking for new challenges and expierances.
+ i have a huge collection of certificates.
+ hopefully you'll be persuaded to pick me haha.
+ If you want to know any more details, feel free to send me an email

Thank you very much.
Bye
Sarah Louise
<3 x
Old 20-09-2010, 01:04   #58

Re: SEEN A JOB FOR YOU!!!

what are the times
ozzyoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2010, 01:47   #59
God Member

intersting article about young folks having part-time jobs (or in these days not having part-time jobs )

BBC News - Should children be expected to work?
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2010, 04:16   #60
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeljack View Post
intersting article about young folks having part-time jobs (or in these days not having part-time jobs )

BBC News - Should children be expected to work?
A bit misleading that title ! Still the majority of people spoken to did work of their own free will & there was only really one against, but again I don't quite think she got the question in perspective.

If the kids can get jobs & they're happy to do them why not ? I personally think it makes them better adjusted to face up to the real world when the time arrives. But sadly there are quite a few who have no work ethic & expect everything on a plate, this only reflects & highlights the way the modern society is.
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..