Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-08-2007, 10:17   #16
I am Banned

Re: Season Tickets

What discount do u get on club merchandise wynonie????????
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-08-2007, 10:48   #17
Super Moderator

You get 10%, but you can't have it unless you've got a season ticket, but you can't get a season ticket because the club don't have them ready....catch 22!
Old 15-08-2007, 10:57   #18
Senior Member+

The tannoy bloke last night said 'tickets for the Darlington game would be available after last night's match'. Perhaps all games are going to be all-ticket and the season tickets will become obsolete?

Mind you, he also welcomed us to the League 1 fixture, so it could mean anything.
Old 15-08-2007, 11:20   #19
God Member

From what I heard in the shop last night they might not even be here before Saturday, lass working in the shop was telling people to bring their receipts and they would be let in, the guy who was asking said he didn't have a receipt as he was a life member - she was stumped then

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2007, 11:36   #20
God Member

Don't think I got a receipt either? I'll have to have a search but as far as I can remember I didn't get one.
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2007, 11:40   #21
Resting in Peace

Not that it's much consolation, but the Rovers messageboard is full of the same complaint!
Redraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2007, 11:41   #22
God Member

And if it's any consolation I haven't got mine yet, and we have already had a home game
Old 15-08-2007, 11:42   #23

And Number One on the Fishy website this Wednesday Lunchtime it's...............

The Sound of Silence!
Thin Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2007, 11:44   #24
God Member

i know I wasn't given a receipt!!!!!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2007, 11:47   #25
Super Moderator

I paid for mine by cheque through the post, so will I have to bring my bank statement in??
Old 15-08-2007, 12:06   #26

I know that i wasnt given a Receipt. I payed by card. I think its terrible that they dont have them ready. When i went in to collect it the girl said 'they will be ready on sat' but thinking about it, how are they going to give them all out at before the match. they need to find the right ticket, make sure its the right person they are giving it to etc. and if they have sold more than 400 then its going to take a very long time and people will have to turn up at least an hour early.

People have been saying what is the problem as long as you get it before sat, but you should be able to pick it up at your own leisure.

I will be very angry if i have to proof that i bought one to be let in because i dont have a recieipt....
stanleyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2007, 12:09   #27
I am Banned

Very true stanleyfan, also that u have paid your coffeurs up front as well so least its not a financial one that the club can blame, fans paid up front so season tickets should be ready least before the season starts, too right u should be peed off & seems that this wasnt learned from last season
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2007, 13:23   #28
Senior Member+

I applied for mine through the post, so have no receipt at all. The only way that I know that money was taken is by the credit card bill I later received. I have nothing from the club to say they have even received my application. For all I know, some dodgy bloke in Thailand could have claimed my cash.

This isn't just about season tickets, but it's about looking after the customer. Will they ever learn? I doubt it.
Old 15-08-2007, 14:10   #29
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Monkey View Post
This isn't just about season tickets, but it's about looking after the customer. Will they ever learn? I doubt it.
If I'd have posted that it would have been sour puss bloody moaning again, look on the bright side at least the new shirts won't go pink after the first wash this season.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2007, 14:34   #30
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanleyfan View Post
and if they have sold more than 400 then its going to take a very long time and people will have to turn up at least an hour early.
And don't forget to add all the Stanley junior cards will be available at the same time as the season tickets (thats what they told me) how many U12's go? gonna be a big queue I think

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..