Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-02-2009, 22:55   #1
Junior Member+

Red face the Face as they say of ASFC needs your vote please ...

Hey ladies & gents this is the 1st time i have posted a topic and i hope i am going the right way about it. Now for those who dont know me my names Toni Ainsworth and alongside my study i model for Accrington Stanley as i do aspire to be a model, i have had a lot of publicity lately , maybe for the wrong reason but it was free and has done me the world of good. I am currently in the lads mag magazine ZOO on the 1st timers and would love you to support me and vote, all you have to do is click on how many stars you want to rate me (hopefully10) and kerchhiiinng thats it, jobs a good'un as they say.

I am up against 19 other girls and my picture is picture number 9, as it stands i am currently in 1st position and anything could change, If i win this is open more doors within the modelling world and makes more money for me, i hope to be able to make a fortune so then i can provide & supprt the club just like they have done for me.

Here is the link for you to vote on and i hope you do so, however only 1 vote counts from each computer so do pass the message around.

Many thanks

Toni Ainsworth

***Warning - link contains adult content***
Girls: March’s First Timers: Week Three!
***Warning - link contains adult content***

Last edited by ZOMBIE; 18-02-2009 at 23:50.
lancashirelassz is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 18-02-2009, 23:50   #2

Re: the Face as they say of ASFC needs your vote please ...

I've added a warning, as the link does contain some pictures of an adult nature.
Old 19-02-2009, 01:35   #3
Senior Member+

[quote=lancashirelassz;682196]i hope to be able to make a fortune so then i can provide & supprt the club just like they have done for me.

Reight lets get voting people then haha

No but seriously good luck!

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2009, 09:51   #4
K-P

Theres been a mixed reaction to toni from the fans and to be honest the jury is still out here... dunno just you know... not sure it all fits well.. bit like the dancers we had.. some love and some hate.

however she is doing her best to make her way in life through various avenues and I like to see someone doing there best and giving life a go... so you get my vote..
Old 19-02-2009, 11:04   #5
Junior Member+

Heyyyyyy all....

Kipax.. i do go to the matches and do get sum ranting from the clayton ed, but i just take it like a pinch of salt and think "theyre just rowdy football fans" i shouldnt really expect more than what i get. but i dont step back, i just walk on every game with my head held high and do what i gotta do.

As long as i have faith in myself then nothing else will get in my way, people are entitled to there own opinions about me and yes there is some good and some bad, but thats fine by me.. i accept the critisism and get it on a daily basis... but it is NOT going to drag me down, i am going to prove them people wrong and show them that i AM capable of fulfilling my dream :-) xx
Old 19-02-2009, 11:26   #6
God Member

If you are really serious about wanting to help & support the club as they are trying to help you by giving you a platform to promote yourself on, perhaps you could explain why you point blank refused to help out with selling the half time draw tickets when asked, maybe you don't fancy walking amongst those 'rowdy football fans' - the very same ones who you are asking to vote for you?
Maybe if there was less 'I' and 'me' in your post and more about what you can positively do for the club more people would be inclined to vote.
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2009, 11:38   #7
K-P

Sorry AccyMad but she would ahve to have a screw loose to walk into the clayton end.

If I wanted you to vote on my pictures in a photo comp would I ahve to sell tickets first?
Old 19-02-2009, 11:43   #8
Junior Member+

Hey accy mad.. i totally agree that i refuse to sell the tickets and this is my own decision not to do so. The reason for this is people want to stop and talk 2 me whilst im doing so to see how im doing with my modelling so i dont end up selling many. They have amazing volunteers who go round selling them and credit to them for doing so. Also i dont know if you have happened to notice that i am running all the ASFC Energy/broadband/mobiles/merchandise/sponsorhip/memrobilia and have a big set up in the "buy the house" lounge. This just goes to show that i am trying to help.

I understand that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i am a lil sad that you have got a bad perception of me.

I just hope i do very well and change your views on me as i dont just think about "me" i am also thinking about the future of the club aswell.
Old 19-02-2009, 12:08   #9
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancashirelassz View Post
i am running all the ASFC Energy/broadband/mobiles/merchandise/sponsorhip/memrobilia
Eh??
Revived Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2009, 12:22   #10
Junior Member+

these are services we have introduced to make money for the club, we aim to save people money in there gas/electricity bills & also save money with the moblies & broadband by acting as a middle man, for every person who takes advantage of 1 of these offers £30 gets donated to the club. if you look at it this way, if 10,000 people out of hyndburn switched there suppliers for gas & elcetricity for a cheaper provider then thats £30,00 contributed to the club & that is a lot of money.

Hope this is making sens ;-)

if you want to take a look at the ASFC Energy then have a browse through this link and see if we can save you any money ,

Accrington Stanley FC Energy 100% impartial energy price comparison
Old 19-02-2009, 12:23   #11
Junior Member+

i mean £30,000 lol missed a "0" off :-)
Old 19-02-2009, 12:25   #12
Senior Member+

Quote:
i mean £30,000 lol missed a "0" off :-)
I think you mean £300,000
Old 19-02-2009, 12:29   #13
Junior Member+

oh my word im just getting worse & worse... how silly have i made myself look now.

Im even doing a degree in finance.. braindead today i think xx lol
Old 19-02-2009, 12:33   #14
Resting in Peace

Quote:
oh my word im just getting worse & worse... how silly have i made myself look now.

Im even doing a degree in finance.. braindead today i think xx lol
Sod um I think you lovaleeeee
Old 19-02-2009, 12:50   #15

Cool Re: the Face as they say of ASFC needs your vote please ...

Voted just coz youre fit - shallow? Dont care but also had to vote for number 10 as well - phwoar...

I think you will be in the top 5 as I am sure half of those other mooses on there are men in drag...

Jimbo T blower

Born and Bred in Accrington - You cant BUY class

"We invented the big time now we're back in the big time" ( Loweiy circa 2006 )

AND THATS WHERE WE'RE STAYIN!!!!
Jimbo T Hornblower is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..