Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree1595Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-01-2021, 09:26   #1246
God Member

Re: Bits & Bobs

heard that gannon was a big supporter of donald trump.
andyd likes this.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-01-2021, 14:07   #1247
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyJosh View Post
Harrop more of a Joe Pritchard type player... have you seen Thomas’ goal ratio? Can’t see him being played as a striker surely not
I'm sure Kayden is being looked at to move on. Have you seen his goal ratio ?
Lambert didn't sign him and has been very open that he thinks they paid well over the odds.

Lambert plays 4 3 3 Josh with one central striker so yes there is a place for Luke either side.

He has four strikers on the books Jackson Norwood Drinan and Hawkins. They're all fit again ....... but he still brought Harrop and Thomas in.
Twenty Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2021, 15:10   #1248
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Eight View Post
I'm sure Kayden is being looked at to move on. Have you seen his goal ratio ?
Lambert didn't sign him and has been very open that he thinks they paid well over the odds.

Lambert plays 4 3 3 Josh with one central striker so yes there is a place for Luke either side.

He has four strikers on the books Jackson Norwood Drinan and Hawkins. They're all fit again ....... but he still brought Harrop and Thomas in.
Hawkins requires knee surgery out minimum 6 weeks, Norwood hamstring out tomorrow Jackson doubtful hasn't trained all week.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2021, 15:11   #1249
God Member

Janoi Doniecian joins Fleetwood on season long loan official.
Old 23-01-2021, 11:42   #1250
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
Hawkins requires knee surgery out minimum 6 weeks, Norwood hamstring out tomorrow Jackson doubtful hasn't trained all week.
I know Norwood mate and he's being rested because he's knackered and hamstring a bit tight.
Just a precaution.
Anyway back to Accy.
Rumours for Monday targets anyone ?
Twenty Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2021, 12:26   #1251
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Eight View Post
I know Norwood mate and he's being rested because he's knackered and hamstring a bit tight.
Just a precaution.
Anyway back to Accy.
Rumours for Monday targets anyone ?
I,ll start one Tom Conlon Port Vale midfielder.
Old 23-01-2021, 12:42   #1252
Full Member+

Quote:
I,ll start one Tom Conlon Port Vale midfielder.
Don’t believe those stupid Twitter accounts!
Just been made their captain...
StanleyJosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2021, 13:18   #1253
God Member

The salary cap rules must be a hard one in transfer windows correct me if I am wrong but my understanding is under 21,s aren't counted in the cap so aren't in the 22 which I believe next season is being reduced to 20, in theory you could spend all your limit on one player and have 21 under age players. Stanley won't be anywhere near the cap but other clubs will and players will be sacrificed to bring others in, my rumour on Conlon isn't twitter related although it has been on there, my source is personal, doesn't mean it's anywhere near right though.
Old 23-01-2021, 13:20   #1254
Full Member+

Quote:
The salary cap rules must be a hard one in transfer windows correct me if I am wrong but my understanding is under 21,s aren't counted in the cap so aren't in the 22 which I believe next season is being reduced to 20, in theory you could spend all your limit on one player and have 21 under age players. Stanley won't be anywhere near the cap but other clubs will and players will be sacrificed to bring others in, my rumour on Conlon isn't twitter related although it has been on there, my source is personal, doesn't mean it's anywhere near right though.
It’s been named on Twitter once
andyd likes this.
StanleyJosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2021, 13:54   #1255
God Member

Does anyone think Conor McAleny would be worth a punt Scoucer, affordable, contract up in summer got his scoring boots on for Oldham.
Old 23-01-2021, 17:59   #1256
God Member

Hull on a run 4-0 win away at Pompey looking a tough game Tuesday also the side I thought were the best football playing side last season and still think the best we have played so far this season after an indifferent start Oxford storming up the league just below us now.
Old 24-01-2021, 15:29   #1257
God Member

Nice circular walk this afternoon took in Peel Park was quiet thought I could hear the murmuring,s of crowds then round to the Wham under cover and very quiet looked a bit sad really, let's hope we are back in August.
Old 25-01-2021, 09:23   #1258
God Member

Lampard sacked by Chelsea.
Old 25-01-2021, 12:59   #1259
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Lampard sacked by Chelsea.
just proves what a dummy that russian owner is.
Old 25-01-2021, 14:29   #1260
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
just proves what a dummy that russian owner is.
These money men in the premiership are just playing a real life version of the computer game football manager with fans clubs.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..