Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree1595Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2021, 08:36   #1831
God Member

Re: Bits & Bobs

someone told me that you can live stream midweek games. is that true or false.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 03-08-2021, 13:07   #1832
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
someone told me that you can live stream midweek games. is that true or false.
No Saturday games between 2-30 and 6-00 not quite accurate with the the times, midweek games on I follow unless on sky, Bank Holiday games at the descrestion of the home team. Papa John's trophy games apart from semi- finals and final which are on sky.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 15:55   #1833
Senior Member+

Coley on banning heading:

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...r-john-coleman and
https://www.skysports.com/watch/vide...awed-in-future
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 19:13   #1834
God Member

Quite a few Burnley fans on social media complaining about walk on prices range from £30 to £50 they are right small working class town price of being in the Premiership or new owners out of touch.
Old 05-08-2021, 08:25   #1835
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
Quite a few Burnley fans on social media complaining about walk on prices range from £30 to £50 they are right small working class town price of being in the Premiership or new owners out of touch.
thing is football is far different than going to the theatre. the latter at the top end which premiers league football is, you,d go a handful of times at most during a full year. at burnley its 19 league games over 9 months to find money for. you can see some of their fans picking games where the club will lose out financially in the end.
pifco likes this.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 09:19   #1836
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
thing is football is far different than going to the theatre. the latter at the top end which premiers league football is, you,d go a handful of times at most during a full year. at burnley its 19 league games over 9 months to find money for. you can see some of their fans picking games where the club will lose out financially in the end.
thats a knocking bet at those prices imho.
Old 06-08-2021, 13:00   #1837
God Member

Messi to leave Barcelona because under the Spanish league,s financial fair play rules especially following the Big Six fiasco they can't afford him at 34 years old they had a 5 year contract on the table for him to sign with his salary reduced by 50% to 20 million Euros a year in layman terms roughly £360 thousand + a week. Some players they wanted off the wage bill to accommodate Messi haven't gone so basically they can't afford him game at top level is nuts way beyond working class lads like myself and many more in this country.
Old 06-08-2021, 13:08   #1838
Full Member+

I reckon they’ll find a way to somehow keep Messi at Barca. He’s the poster boy for la liga too. The rules will be twisted and they’ll find a way to keep him at Barca even if just for 1 more season. After that I could see him going back to Argentina for his boyhood club Newells old Boys.
accytom18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 13:14   #1839
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by accytom18 View Post
I reckon they’ll find a way to somehow keep Messi at Barca. He’s the poster boy for la liga too. The rules will be twisted and they’ll find a way to keep him at Barca even if just for 1 more season. After that I could see him going back to Argentina for his boyhood club Newells old Boys.
He could always play a season for nothing ........ won't make a difference to his overall wealth.
Twenty Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 14:22   #1840
God Member

If one picture could sum up the Premier League….
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 38A4FC27-5088-4C2C-B55C-637DDB3FC72B.jpeg (193.0 KB, 10 views)
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 14:43   #1841
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

the money is ridiculous but to me Grealish is worth more than Pogba.
pifco and accytom18 like this.
Old 06-08-2021, 17:18   #1842
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
the money is ridiculous but to me Grealish is worth more than Pogba.
You’re worth more than Pogba!
cashman likes this.
Old 08-08-2021, 18:59   #1843
God Member

Hull City won on their return to the Championship with a fine 4-1 away win at Preston but it could be in jeopardy because they used 4 substitutes rule change this summer brought it back to 7 named and only 3 used what's going on?
Old 08-08-2021, 19:02   #1844
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
Hull City won on their return to the Championship with a fine 4-1 away win at Preston but it could be in jeopardy because they used 4 substitutes rule change this summer brought it back to 7 named and only 3 used what's going on?
Someone not doing their homework?
Old 08-08-2021, 19:06   #1845
God Member

Just ran through Saturday,s fixtures in the Championship and Stoke made 4 changes as well can someone on here clarify the rules on this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..