Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2010, 21:13   #241

Re: Club shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendle Red View Post
Finally managed to get around to getting the new away top today, very smart I have to say

Professional service as always from Lew, again his enthuism for the job & the role is infectious & boundless

Is he any good at sorting out accounts ?
LongLostSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 12-07-2010, 22:09   #242
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongLostSon View Post
Is he any good at sorting out accounts ?
If you ask Lew nicely im sure he'l sort an account out for you
Old 06-08-2010, 17:33   #243
God Member

Smile Re: Club shop

Retail.

Friday 6th Aug 2010.

Opening Fixture Sale.

To help celebrate the dawning of the new season here at the Crown Ground the retail department have put together the following in store promotion just for the game.

All junior replica 2010/2011 season shirts will be priced at just £24.99 for this Saturday only. Giving you a saving of £5 off the RRP price.

We are also giving away a free Official Accrington Stanley Chocolate Bar worth £2.99 to every retail purchase over £15 over the weekend.

You can also grab your Carling Cup 1st Round tickets against Doncaster Rovers from the StanleyStore throughout the day.

So don't forget the store is open from 10:30am onwards and we always remain open after the game too!

This promotion includes the use of the summer store £10 voucher to be submitted from the new 2010/2011 season ticket booklet. This promotion is for in store use only.

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 20:17   #244

Hi All,

Shots fan in peace.

Does your club shop offer shirt printing? I have a couple I need doing and our shop doesn't (yet).

Good luck for the season, after tomorrow of course.

Up the Shots!
Shots Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 20:24   #245
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shots Steve View Post
Hi All,

Shots fan in peace.

Does your club shop offer shirt printing? I have a couple I need doing and our shop doesn't (yet).

Good luck for the season, after tomorrow of course.

Up the Shots!
Not sure if the club do, however there is a local shop that does..........checkout www.giftprint.co.uk

Dave or Mel will help ya out Im sure........oh and the prices are very reasonable too

Have a safe journey up, and hope you enjoy your day..............but not too much lol

(TUESDAY 3rd NOVEMBER 2009........A PROUD DAY FOR ALL STANLEY FANS)

Messrs Khan and Marsden I thank you

Thursday 31st. March 2011, a new dawn over the Crown ground.
www.dirtyhatband.co.uk
ukcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 20:44   #246
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukcowboy View Post
Not sure if the club do, however there is a local shop that does..........checkout www.giftprint.co.uk

Dave or Mel will help ya out Im sure........oh and the prices are very reasonable too

Have a safe journey up, and hope you enjoy your day..............but not too much lol

The club shop will offer shirt printing, but I would imagine it is restricted to Stanley stuff only, especially on match days.

Unfortunatley we don't do shirt printing with the football league numbers and letters, it's not something we can get hold off. We do some shirt printing in our vinyl, but it's not something we do a lot of, and if they are £40 shirts forget it, we don't take expensive risks

Cheers Pete anyway
Old 06-08-2010, 20:47   #247
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
The club shop will offer shirt printing, but I would imagine it is restricted to Stanley stuff only, especially on match days.

Unfortunatley we don't do shirt printing with the football league numbers and letters, it's not something we can get hold off. We do some shirt printing in our vinyl, but it's not something we do a lot of, and if they are £40 shirts forget it, we don't take expensive risks

Cheers Pete anyway
Sorry Dave, my mistake mate!

(TUESDAY 3rd NOVEMBER 2009........A PROUD DAY FOR ALL STANLEY FANS)

Messrs Khan and Marsden I thank you

Thursday 31st. March 2011, a new dawn over the Crown ground.
www.dirtyhatband.co.uk
ukcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 20:47   #248
God Member

I'll do it for you but I have limited stock, I have no O's so if you want "shots" on it I will have to replace the O with an I
As for the number I only have 2 left

PS - I'll do it free

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 20:48   #249
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukcowboy View Post
Sorry Dave, my mistake mate!
No need for apologies Mr Cowboy, as I said we do it, just very selectively
Old 06-08-2010, 20:49   #250
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.S.H View Post
I'll do it for you but I have limited stock, I have no O's so if you want "shots" on it I will have to replace the O with an I

PS - I'll do it free

What a good idea
Old 06-08-2010, 22:05   #251

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.S.H View Post

PS - I'll do it free
Class.lol.
huncoatred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 17:16   #252
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Update..Stanley Adult Replica Home shirts £29.99 a saving of £5.99 on usual RRP of £35.99 Also Xmas multi Ticket Promotion Retail News
Wednesday 6th Oct 2010

Adult home shirt Reduced in Price

Full Story Here >>

Ticket Promotion
Tuesday 5th Oct 2010

Christmas Multi Ticket

Full Story Here >>

Old 06-10-2010, 18:16   #253
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Having a nightmare trying to upload the store site ! When it does get there it's not loading up specific headings, just going through the motions forever, so I sack it. If that's the way it is for everyone visiting I don't think you'll be getting many on-line sales.
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 20:11   #254
lew

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Having a nightmare trying to upload the store site ! When it does get there it's not loading up specific headings, just going through the motions forever, so I sack it. If that's the way it is for everyone visiting I don't think you'll be getting many on-line sales.
Hi,

From time to time the Online store runs a little slower as we update the server and update stock lines and quantities.

We have been re structuring the stock quanitites lately so this may cause it to run a little slower than normal, however I have run a check on the website and all seems to function as it should (with new stocks added).

Daveingermany, if you are experiencing problems then please do email me direct at the club, [email protected] Any issue is easily dealt with so please don't just sack it off.

Lew
lew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 03:16   #255
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lew View Post
Hi,Daveingermany, if you are experiencing problems then please do email me direct at the club, [email protected] Any issue is easily dealt with so please don't just sack it off.

Lew
When I said "sack it" I meant I gave up trying to get the pages up & displayed, but I kept going back & retrying, always with the same result. I 'm not knocking anyone as I understand a lot of effort has gone into getting things moving (It's definitely better than it was) & meeting with you this Summer I know your commitment. It's just annoying that I couldn't view what's available as I am looking to pick up some items prior to Christmas. I'll try again today & failing that I'll be in touch, many thanks !
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..