Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2010, 21:14   #106
God Member

Re: Pitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by mab View Post
yes Val!! the club have the company that did the work monitering the progress of the pitch on a daily basses,and with the weather we're having at the moment its ideal for the grass,we should have one of the best pitches in league two come the start of the season
Just need to get the accounts filed and the embargo lifted then we can then sign some players & register them to put into a team to then put on it

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS

Last edited by Pendle Red; 11-07-2010 at 21:21.
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-07-2010, 21:25   #107
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendle Red View Post
Just need to get the accounts filed and the embargo lifted then we can then sign some players & register them to put into a team to then put on it
Agreed Google Page Ranking!! Down now to the accountents
Old 11-07-2010, 21:28   #108
God Member

Smile Re: Pitch

Quote:
yes Val!! the club have the company that did the work monitering the progress of the pitch on a daily basses,and with the weather we're having at the moment its ideal for the grass,we should have one of the best pitches in league two come the start of the season
Cheers Mab, keep us up to speed with the progress

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 21:46   #109
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Agreed Google Page Ranking!! Down now to the accountents
When yer gonna wake up mate? aint down to the accountants. they can only submit full accounts when they got the full info.
Old 11-07-2010, 22:01   #110
mab
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
When yer gonna wake up mate? aint down to the accountants. they can only submit full accounts when they got the full info.
I would have thought that when Mr Khan instructed this accountance firm to do the books that all info would have been made available by Mr Khan who was at the time chairman!! but i might be wrong cashy
Old 11-07-2010, 22:15   #111
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
I would have thought that when Mr Khan instructed this accountance firm to do the books that all info would have been made available by Mr Khan who was at the time chairman!! but i might be wrong cashy
has it never occured to you that Mr Khan would not have that information? this is stuff thats gone on before he became chairman, i find yer defence of these people amazing at the best. also the man who saved us from extiction was chairman from afar, they were left to run things, the fact you are trying to shift the spotlight is disgusting. IMHO.

Last edited by cashman; 11-07-2010 at 22:18.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 22:40   #112
bdc

The accountants are on with the job in hand, as stated previously they will be aware of the deadlines but they will be completing a thorough check of trying to make sure that everything stacks up before they submit the accounts. It takes a while to sort these things out and the reason for them taking so long is due to the fact they are trying to find out what went on during the past few years with a lack of records available.
bdc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 22:42   #113
mab
God Member

Quote:
i find yer defence of these people amazing at the best.
I'm not defending anyone cashy!! I dont no the ins and outs of accountancy its just an oppinion,like you i wish it would get sort soon with just 27 days left until the first league game.
Old 11-07-2010, 22:47   #114
mab
God Member

Quote:
It takes a while to sort these things out and the reason for them taking so long is due to the fact they are trying to find out what went on during the past few years with a lack of records available.
why would that hold up last yrs accounts bdc??
Old 11-07-2010, 22:55   #115
bdc

Its a checking exercise to make sure that everything done previously has been done to state the accounts correctly. Pierce wont want to put their name to any accounts unless they are sure that they are correctly stated. It could be a range of things such as making sure that the assets in the books are at a realistic value and bein written off to company policy.
Old 11-07-2010, 23:06   #116
mab
God Member

Thanks bdc!!
Old 11-07-2010, 23:10   #117
bdc

No probs Mab!
Old 11-07-2010, 23:13   #118
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Quote:
I'm not defending anyone cashy!! I dont no the ins and outs of accountancy its just an oppinion,like you i wish it would get sort soon with just 27 days left until the first league game.
Ok it seems that way when ya switch the spotlight to a guy who was chairman from afar n as far as i know left em to the day to day running.
Old 12-07-2010, 09:15   #119
Resting In Peace

Quote:
why would that hold up last yrs accounts bdc??
The problems go back to the year before when EW rushed the accounts through. As far as I know they were not audited or prepared by any accountants and were rushed through and signed off by Bill Holden on the instructions of DON & Heys. There are amounts in the accounts that Pierces need explaining, particularly "amounts falling due after one year" this amount is £220420 and Pierces will need a breakdown of this figure, also, "amounts falling due within one year" this amount is £520566 and Pierces will need a breakdown of this figure, most of this figure I presume is the tax bill. EW says that Stanley owe him money and I suspect that he is claiming that this amount is included in the £220420 (amounts falling due after one year). I suspect that DON does not know the breakdown of these figures and that he has not got all the records available to him. Ilyas seems to have gone very quiet recently and the transparency appears to have been forgotton. I think that we are in a mess and if it is not sorted out quickly we will be lucky to start the season let alone finish it. Here's hoping that everything is cleared up soon.
JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 19:26   #120
God Member

Blackpool/Wigan, switched to Wigan, hope we do not end up playing at The Recreation Ground on 7th August...

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..