Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-08-2010, 20:04   #76

Re: FANs not criminals!!!!

How to request CCTV footage
You have the right to access images of yourself that may have been recorded by a CCTV camera system. This is because the Data Protection Act of 1998 means that public bodies like local councils need to make any personal data available to you if you request it. Personal data is information that relates to an individual and is held by the public body.

You will need to make a request in writing to the owner of the CCTV system. The details of the owner are usually written on a sign attached to the camera. You will need to give them enough information to identify you, for example a specific date and time, and a description of yourself and your clothing. They may charge you a fee of up to £10 for a copy of the footage.

If you contact a public body that holds CCTV footage of you, they must give you a copy of those images within 40 days. They may send you an edited version of the CCTV footage to protect the identities of other people shown in the footage.

"Have You Seen The Force Called Stanley"
Old 26-08-2010, 20:06   #77
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
That quick it doesn't even show he edited it
But I C it

www.ubuntu.com

Old 26-08-2010, 20:08   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
That quick it doesn't even show he edited it
Edited what ?
Old 26-08-2010, 20:12   #79
Senior Member+

I saw it also . " POLICE ARE IDIOTS "They are and always will be !Well said Samf

This post will be edited , but its the truth . Sorry to Mick , Neil and Mel You can now delete this post !

Last edited by Stanleymad; 26-08-2010 at 20:22. Reason: Can't swear on here hahaha
Old 26-08-2010, 20:19   #80

not sure if i am allowed to put this link on but

lol cant get link to work now

go to facebook n search for "no banning order for su two"

Last edited by katei77; 26-08-2010 at 20:22.
Old 26-08-2010, 20:24   #81
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by katei77 View Post

You can post it katei

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Old 26-08-2010, 20:24   #82
Senior Member+

Mick Shultz, as silent as ever when its a crowd safety issue

And just like the problems we had with the new stewards at the start of last season, he goes silent and backs up the security services he 'controls' instead of standing up for common sense, justic and truth.

thanks a bunch Mick.

I know Mick does alot for the club which goes unreported, but surely the least he can do is to make a statement?
Old 26-08-2010, 20:25   #83
Senior Member+

I know people have been ranting and raving about Jase getting a 3 year banning order, but where has this information come from? According to the Telegraph (and I know we can take what it prints with a pinch of salt) it states he has been charged with being drunk and disorderly, assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest. Surely a banning order cannot be brought into force until after he is found guilty - IF he is found guilty. That would be prejudging any court and in effect kangaroo court justice. The other point, if D'ON and Rob are allegedly writing letters of support, then it cannot be the club who has allegedly banned Jase. And why ban one and not the other? Lets wait for the truth to out before prevaricating the whole situation. Everything that has been posted on this subject is only hearsay not fact.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Old 26-08-2010, 20:32   #84
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by katei77 View Post

Tried searching for the link kate, cannot find it at all.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Old 26-08-2010, 20:32   #85

i ve spoke to jase and danny it is part of the bail cons that they can not go within 1mile of the crown or any other ground on match days

and be told they will be a banning order applied for on the 8th when in court

min is 3years as far i know

both rob n dave have told lucy they will back jase so its not hearsay
Old 26-08-2010, 20:34   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outback Ozzy View Post
Tried searching for the link kate, cannot find it at all.

its a group so try searching on groups
Old 26-08-2010, 20:34   #87
God Member

jase has posted on the ultras site. Bearing in mind that he is getting a lot of support on here then ,

they are both in court on the 8th at which point the gestapo will be pushing for a banning order

a police spokesman said on radio Lancs (not himself but via the presenter) that his officers tried to arrest 'the 18yr old' at which they were attacked by a group of men. What utter rubbish that was!

Last edited by Mick; 27-08-2010 at 05:38. Reason: language
Old 26-08-2010, 20:34   #88
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outback Ozzy View Post
I know people have been ranting and raving about Jase getting a 3 year banning order, but where has this information come from? According to the Telegraph (and I know we can take what it prints with a pinch of salt) it states he has been charged with being drunk and disorderly, assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest. Surely a banning order cannot be brought into force until after he is found guilty - IF he is found guilty. That would be prejudging any court and in effect kangaroo court justice. The other point, if D'ON and Rob are allegedly writing letters of support, then it cannot be the club who has allegedly banned Jase. And why ban one and not the other? Lets wait for the truth to out before prevaricating the whole situation. Everything that has been posted on this subject is only hearsay not fact.
check out ultras forum outback.
Old 26-08-2010, 20:38   #89
Senior Member+

Outback Ozzy

i think your right, but a mate of mine got a 3 year ban from tranmere and im 75% sure he was temporarilyy banned until the court case (that may have been implemented by the club).

I know another 2 lads who where charged and had the threat of banning orders from Liverpool (again, im sure in this instance Liverpool banned them temporaily), they where cleared (wrong place/wrong time - the video evidence in court showed them walking round the corner and being stuck in the middle of a fight) and both wrote to Liverpool seeking an apology which never came but the bans where removed.

Can someone confirm if the temporary bans which follow are club enforced or police enforced? I will try and confirm.
Old 26-08-2010, 20:39   #90

police enforced its part of the bail conidtions
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..