Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-08-2010, 20:41   #91
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: FANs not criminals!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katei77 View Post
police enforced its part of the bail conidtions
Then they wonder why people call em PIGS.
Old 26-08-2010, 20:44   #92
Junior Member+

Found this: think it offers a flavour of what happened

George Caulkin - Bit of skirmishing at the end between Accringtons fans and police/stewards. Couple of punches thrown. Crap video. - TwitVid
Old 26-08-2010, 20:46   #93
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outback Ozzy View Post
Tried searching for the link kate, cannot find it at all.
Welcome to Facebook

www.ubuntu.com

Old 26-08-2010, 20:48   #94

ta ken
Old 26-08-2010, 20:50   #95
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by katei77 View Post
its a group so try searching on groups
Found it thanks and joined

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Old 26-08-2010, 20:53   #96
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Cheers i just joined as well.
Old 26-08-2010, 20:55   #97
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod View Post
a police spokesman said on radio Lancs (not himself but via the presenter) that his officers tried to arrest 'the 18yr old' at which they were attacked by a group of men. What utter ****e that was!

It's amazing what they say. when I was 15 ( I know this will come as a shock ) I was arrested for running on the pitch at Oldham, we were trying to get across to the other side of the ground . In court the arresting officer said " he was running across the pitch with his arms and legs waving in the air". After I stopped laughing I questioned how this was possible and the magistrate told me off for being insolent.

So if anybody has found a way of doing this I would love to know how
Old 26-08-2010, 20:55   #98
God Member

Smile Re: FANs not criminals!!!!

Who is currently on-line! 36 members & 69 guests

Floodlight, cashman, katei77, Outback Ozzy, david1, baldy, lancsdave, Mr Matthew, DAV007, sherry, Bradshaw Boy, KiTChener, football19, cmonstanley, Mr T, smudgie, VALAIRIAN, Larry Lobster, Footy Nut, MCR ADIM, Bagpuss, Redash, BedsRed, maccawozzagod, Stanleymad, shillelagh, MartynBiddulph, Div3North, SOS444, mab, Mark baker, sparkie, ukcowboy, CLAYTON RED, SamF, spacehopper1 lindsay ormerod, Stanleymad

Plenty of activity on here tonight.........

FANs not criminals......................

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
Old 26-08-2010, 21:09   #99
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN View Post
Who is currently on-line! 36 members & 69 guests

Floodlight, cashman, katei77, Outback Ozzy, david1, baldy, lancsdave, Mr Matthew, DAV007, sherry, Bradshaw Boy, KiTChener, football19, cmonstanley, Mr T, smudgie, VALAIRIAN, Larry Lobster, Footy Nut, MCR ADIM, Bagpuss, Redash, BedsRed, maccawozzagod, Stanleymad, shillelagh, MartynBiddulph, Div3North, SOS444, mab, Mark baker, sparkie, ukcowboy, CLAYTON RED, SamF, spacehopper1 lindsay ormerod, Stanleymad

Plenty of activity on here tonight.........

FANs not criminals......................

And Yonmon + '3' makes 40 !!
Old 26-08-2010, 21:15   #100
Senior Member+

Surely if someone had said i.e the safetyo fficer, the ultras/fans usualy stay behind for 15/20mins to sign etc than packup and leave, they dont cause trouble, they dont try run on the pitch anything like that, and why did they want us out so fast, do you have to be out at a certain time at the grounds as i saw no signs saying that we had or anything over the tannoy not that you could hear it

The Harder The Conflict, The More Glorious The Triumph

Old 26-08-2010, 21:18   #101
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCR ADIM View Post
Surely if someone had said i.e the safetyo fficer, the ultras/fans usualy stay behind for 15/20mins to sign etc than packup and leave, they dont cause trouble, they dont try run on the pitch anything like that, and why did they want us out so fast, do you have to be out at a certain time at the grounds as i saw no signs saying that we had or anything over the tannoy not that you could hear it
The thing is MCR the fact the ultras remain on the ground singing etc, makes the polices job easier, the away fans can be got back to the transport safely n there too bloody stupid to appreciate that fact.
Old 26-08-2010, 21:38   #102

"Lets wait for the truth to out before prevaricating the whole situation. Everything that has been posted on this subject is only hearsay not fact."

You also suggested someone should have "Waded" into the Newcastle Fans, did you not.
Old 26-08-2010, 21:41   #103
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Casper View Post
"Lets wait for the truth to out before prevaricating the whole situation. Everything that has been posted on this subject is only hearsay not fact."

You also suggested someone should have "Waded" into the Newcastle Fans, did you not.
theres oer 100 posts on this who are ya refering too? seem to remember someone making a sarcastic comment on the fact newcastle fans were throwing tennis balls on the pitch, ya been around accyweb 5 yrs did ya not recognize it as such?

Last edited by cashman; 26-08-2010 at 21:46.
Old 26-08-2010, 21:42   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Casper View Post

not everything is hearsay i have spoken to both danny and jase

and the fact i was attacked by the police after a steward allowed me back in the stand to remove a flag is not hearsay either

Last edited by katei77; 26-08-2010 at 21:47.
Old 26-08-2010, 21:46   #105

Sorry about that Cashy, It is Outback Ossy I am refering to, and quoting a few of his posts over the last couple of days.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..