Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree1063Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2011, 21:17   #76

Re: Sean Mc

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN View Post
Has it not occured to you my friend, that some of the players actually want to keep their shirts as a souvenir/momento of their times at Stanley???? And to be honest there is little the club can do about it!! Mr.T. Will no doubt keep us informed Reply to post 62.
I can't speak for others, but i wanted my sons shirt (Jon Bateson) to frame. He has his Bradford City shirts (home and away) from the the 2009/10 season and i was hoping to do the same with his Accy Stanley shirts. He never got them. I emailed the club and was told that due to "other sponsored shirts" going missing, they may need to use his. A bit odd, as he hasn't signed any of them and also pretty dissapointing from my point of view.
Larry Lobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 10-07-2011, 22:20   #77

Honestly can't believe someone is willing to pay money to take away Sean McConville, best bit of news we've had this summer IMO.
SamF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 22:28   #78
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamF View Post
Honestly can't believe someone is willing to pay money to take away Sean McConville, best bit of news we've had this summer IMO.
Now Sam, i wouldn't call it good news..........................if yeh support Stockport.
Old 11-07-2011, 14:09   #79
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritzel View Post
Black Combined were worn all season and Lew made a special Joma Cleverboxes one for the Stevenage away match - the red home kit had a black cleverboxes square placed on from the the Stevenage game at the Crown (hope Im right or I will look a right plank !) lol

Yep, I meant the red ones were worn all season.
Old 11-07-2011, 15:26   #80
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamF
Honestly can't believe someone is willing to pay money to take away Sean McConville,
Cashman gave 'em the dosh.

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 16:31   #81
Full Member+

What did the club come up with to compensate you on your sponsored shirts Nige b?
I'm going to have to contact them to see what's what seeing as pre season friendlies are almost upon us
Old 12-07-2011, 18:04   #82
God Member

anyone who sponsored a shirt last season, pm me and I will tell you what the club have done instead of me getting the missing turner shirt and I am very happy

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 18:13   #83
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by madkev View Post
What did the club come up with to compensate you on your sponsored shirts Nige b?
I'm going to have to contact them to see what's what seeing as pre season friendlies are almost upon us
nothing kev sent rob heys an e mail which he replied to saying drop them in or send them off and he will get them done. a fine sentiment but jimmy's at scunny and phil satanage so can't see it happening somehow!
does anyone know what mr t was/is proposing?
Old 12-07-2011, 18:24   #84

john miles joins stockport today what a team
ddevil2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 19:00   #85
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Well if they have asked for him back it's not been decided yet. He played for his parent club today and I would imagine he will figure in the next few friendlies at least to give Eddie a chance to have a look at him
Long being played again tonight. The interesting thing is that as on saturday he is being played at right back
Old 12-07-2011, 20:25   #86
Senior Member+

Long played the 1st 45 minutes.

Ive got a feeling he could be in Howe's first team squad plans this season
smudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 20:43   #87
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgie View Post
Long played the 1st 45 minutes.

Ive got a feeling he could be in Howe's first team squad plans this season
Not from what I've heard so far. I think he is just having a look at him because he hasn't seen him play yet. At right back he has no chance of displacing Mears unless somebody comes in for Mears. Rumours are a new centre half will sign so it doesn't look good for Long.
Old 13-07-2011, 06:19   #88
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddevil2006 View Post
john miles joins stockport today what a team
Surprise, surprise, if that lad fell in a cess pit he'd come up smelling of roses - certainly likes to follow the money our Milesey (although if rumours about County's takeover are true he truly could find himself in a cess pit this time)
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2011, 21:20   #89
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Sean backing county, interesting read New boy Sean McConville: We?ll win promotion | Manchester Evening News - menmedia.co.uk
Old 14-07-2011, 21:53   #90
Senior Member+

I will make a prediction !!, If Acci take a chance on the trailist,Jon Routledge,he will make a ready made replacement for Sean.Indeed,i predict he will be better !!!.
I thing he may have been offered another deal at Hamilton,so its upto Coley to weave his magic
football19 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..