Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree72Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2013, 16:12   #61

Re: 2013/14 season 5 Games gone ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post
YOU DO NOW !!!!!
Criticise the club, its manager, players, half-time sausages, etc, etc but, for Jeezum's sake, stay away from English grammar and usage on here if you can avoid it.
I go to every home game 95% of the away games... i'm allowed an opinion and i never criticise ASFC . ive stated facts only
kristo1 likes this.

Last edited by ianray; 05-09-2013 at 16:15.
Accrington Web
Old 05-09-2013, 16:21   #62
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianray View Post
I go to every home game 95% of the away games... i'm allowed an opinion and i never criticise ASFC . ive stated facts only
So, does that give you the right to chucking insults around, calling fellow fans "pilocks" (sic) for no discernible reason whatsoever?
Old 05-09-2013, 16:33   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
So, does that give you the right to chucking insults around, calling fellow fans "pilocks" (sic) for no discernible reason whatsoever?
I resent that several people on here have implied that my knowledge of the english language is somewhat lacking
kristo1 likes this.
Old 05-09-2013, 16:35   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Casper View Post

What a plonker you are
kristo1 likes this.
Old 05-09-2013, 16:37   #65
Senior Member+

Quote:
I'm not digging i'm enjoying it... not often you get so many clowns together

Then if you now see fit to resort to using insulting and disparaging remarks to sadly derive some enjoyment from our Forum, The which might just serve to alienate you and your ideas from some user's regard. May I suggest that you try to find more pleasure from debating all things 'Stanley' and return to more pressing business of this particular thread.
Old 05-09-2013, 16:56   #66
Super Moderator

Quote:
I resent that several people on here have implied that my knowledge of the english language is somewhat lacking
No one mentioned your usage of the English language (despite errors like "scandle") until you called my friend, Yonmon and I "pillocks" for simply using totally innocuous words. You have, therefore, no one to blame but yourself!

Last edited by Wynonie Harris; 05-09-2013 at 17:00.
Old 05-09-2013, 17:13   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonmon View Post
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Then if you now see fit to resort to using insulting and disparaging remarks to sadly derive some enjoyment from our Forum, The which might just serve to alienate you and your ideas from some user's regard. May I suggest that you try to find more pleasure from debating all things 'Stanley' and return to more pressing business of this particular thread.
What do you expect when i'm being called semi elliterate .There's also a guy posting 3 laughing clown " twice ". I don't get any pleasure from this thats why i retaliated ... I think now this should be the end of the post...
Old 05-09-2013, 17:19   #68
Super Moderator

Quote:
What do you expect when i'm being called semi elliterate .There's also a guy posting 3 laughing clown " twice ". I don't get any pleasure from this thats why i retaliated ... I think now this should be the end of the post...
Is it beyond your comprehension? You're being called "semi elliterate" (sic) because you started dishing out the insults in the first place. Or do you feel that you can call fellow fans "pillocks" with complete impunity?
Old 05-09-2013, 17:37   #69
Senior Member+

Quote:

That was what I was trying to relate to you in my own simple way !... There's so much more of interest and importance to be examined and debated by us all !, so 'acta est fabula'Ian.

Old 05-09-2013, 17:39   #70
God Member

Gentlemen, and I use that word reservedly, I would have thought by now that we would all have learned not to feed the Trolls!

(TUESDAY 3rd NOVEMBER 2009........A PROUD DAY FOR ALL STANLEY FANS)

Messrs Khan and Marsden I thank you

Thursday 31st. March 2011, a new dawn over the Crown ground.
www.dirtyhatband.co.uk
Old 05-09-2013, 17:48   #71
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukcowboy View Post
Gentlemen, and I use that word reservedly, I would have thought by now that we would all have learned not to feed the Trolls!
As I quoted UKC......'acta est fabula', at least I hope so !.
Old 05-09-2013, 17:48   #72
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Eeh, seems I've come into the Oxford debating society by the look of things, I'll go out & try the other door shall I?
cashman and smobile like this.
Old 05-09-2013, 17:52   #73

Quote:

This is 3 clowns

This is 3 people rolling on floor laughing.

Seems you got it wrong again
Old 05-09-2013, 17:55   #74
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
This is 3 clowns

Now yer asking to be retaliated against!! Heres 3 more.
Old 05-09-2013, 18:05   #75
Senior Member+

Quote:
This is 3 clowns

'acta est fabula'........satis verborum !

You know what I mean !
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..