Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree33Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-03-2015, 18:39   #1
I am Banned

Racist Incident?

Surely whether this was a player or a fan hopefully they get a lifetime ban, racism has no place in the modern game and whoever it was deserves whatever punishment they get.

Accrington Stanley probe 'alleged racist incident' at defeat to Newport County - Accrington Observer
DAV007 likes this.
Accrington Web
Old 30-03-2015, 18:55   #2
God Member

Re: Racist Incident?

Its good that they are taking it seriously no place for that in the game.

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Old 30-03-2015, 19:02   #3
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

It would be handy if facts and not allegations were known in the first instance.
Old 30-03-2015, 19:04   #4
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
It would be handy if facts and not allegations were known in the first instance.
I suppose they can't report about the finer details till the facts are proven, legal eagles and all that

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Old 30-03-2015, 19:08   #5
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleymad View Post
I suppose they can't report about the finer details till the facts are proven, legal eagles and all that
Thats why i think its best to leave it until thats the case.
Old 30-03-2015, 21:10   #6
Super Moderator

Can't say too much as wasn't over involved on the night.

The Welsh press picked the "issue" up his morning and the FA have told us to respond with a very specific timescale hence the developments of today. Now with the Board and the police.
Stanleymad likes this.
Old 04-04-2015, 10:29   #7
Full Member+

That's it let's throw the rope over the branch(lynching). Even before they've found a culprit and given him a fair trial!
cashman likes this.
Old 12-06-2015, 17:50   #8
I am Banned

Stanley fan shouted race abuse (From Lancashire Telegraph)

Well its official
Old 12-06-2015, 18:08   #9
God Member

And concluded.
Old 12-06-2015, 18:12   #10
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by st06nc2 View Post
Surely whether this was a player or a fan hopefully they get a lifetime ban, racism has no place in the modern game and whoever it was deserves whatever punishment they get.

Accrington Stanley probe 'alleged racist incident' at defeat to Newport County - Accrington Observer
Quote:
Originally Posted by st06nc2 View Post
If yeh knew the proper story, Happen yeh would have kept yer big gob shut.
Old 13-06-2015, 21:55   #11
God Member

Sorry but am I the only one who thinks that the waffle given by the defence is anything but the person involved is going for the sympathy vote??
Even if this is true, shame the offender didn't think more about his son's feelings on hearing his dad's comments - our club suffers enough from people poking fun without one of our own 'supporters' pouring fuel on the flames - hope the club follows this up by growing some cahunnies & imposing a banning order for this individual
Old 14-06-2015, 07:43   #12
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Another gobbing off that knows sod all about the incident.
mab and DAV007 like this.
Old 14-06-2015, 08:19   #13
God Member

The oracle cashman strikes again. Judge, jury and perennial know it all.

For once cashman maybe try thinking before typing. Even if you think you know something that offers mitigating circumstances, all the rest of us ill-informed oiks have to go off is the fact that this bloke admitted his actions in front of a magistrate. You can't insult people for making comment on that.
Red-Osbornello likes this.
Old 14-06-2015, 08:56   #14
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakermaker View Post
The oracle cashman strikes again. Judge, jury and perennial know it all.

For once cashman maybe try thinking before typing. Even if you think you know something that offers mitigating circumstances, all the rest of us ill-informed oiks have to go off is the fact that this bloke admitted his actions in front of a magistrate. You can't insult people for making comment on that.
Ive just insulted you, cos thats what yeh are. I do happen to know which is more than a prat like you does.mind i understand yeh defending accymad.
Old 14-06-2015, 11:27   #15
God Member

Cashy, i was just giving my opinion based on the article in the newspaper & as everyone is entitled to their opinion i don't need 'defending' for doing so & i don't think that's what Shaker was doing - if anyone's being defensive it's you & i understand why but not gonna get into an argument or battle of wills over this, the courts have dealt with it & it's over - doesn't mean i have to like anyone tainting the name of our club in this way.
Red-Osbornello and sherry like this.
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..