Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree306Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-06-2016, 19:44   #376
Full Member+

Re: Summer Signings!

I think Shay is signing next week, that will get them flooding through the gates eh
Lemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-06-2016, 19:50   #377
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
Would make more sense if Gary turned up at Fleetwood - & it would only be coincidence that he wants to move back up north just as they're about to get their windfall from the Vardy transfer - cynical, moi??
Or maybe not . . . . . no windfall coming Fleetwood's way anytime soon, Vardy has rejected Arsenal & signed a new contract with Leicester - good to hear not everyone has their price
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2016, 20:36   #378
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraine View Post
Oh good. You do have a buyer ready to step in then?
Yes , I think so but signing Shay isn't dependant on a new owner. We have shifted quite a few higher earners so the money is available. I wouldn't mind Buxton too.
Morecambe_Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2016, 20:44   #379
God Member

You can have them, ya'll still be sh1te!
AccyMad and baldy like this.
Old 23-06-2016, 20:49   #380
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morecambe_Red View Post
Yes , I think so but signing Shay isn't dependant on a new owner. We have shifted quite a few higher earners so the money is available. I wouldn't mind Buxton too.
It's a shame more of your own fans don't share your confidence - reading your forum there's some pretty worried people on there
Old 23-06-2016, 20:52   #381
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
It's a shame more of your own fans don't share your confidence - reading your forum there's some pretty worried people on there

There's about 20 regular posters on there and none of them are really in the know with what is actually going on behind the scenes.
Morecambe_Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2016, 20:54   #382
God Member

Funny lot up at Morecambe (got done on shrimpsvoices for saying down the road), 50/50 split as to hating us and having the camaraderie (young uns/old uns maybe?).

I like to take the mick when they're crap, and probably wouldnt mind if they got relegated, but I sincerely hope the doom merchants are wrong- i couldn't bear to have to go to the fundraising game :-)
AccyMad likes this.
Old 23-06-2016, 21:18   #383
God Member

Quote:
There's about 20 regular posters on there and none of them are really in the know with what is actually going on behind the scenes.
But you are? Well, if so why not post on there & reassure them instead of coming on here stirring things up & chirping on about which of our lads is about to sign for you - those little bonfires on your earlier posts should've been wooden spoons
Old 24-06-2016, 01:10   #384
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Ha ha ha, you are priceless. You make a brilliant spin doctor for Christies Child. For "shifted quite a few higher earners " read "we've been dumped by our crown jewels" Keep em coming!��
Redraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2016, 10:47   #385
Senior Member+

Quote:
That's something we've got in common with you then
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 24-06-2016, 11:01   #386
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

:r ofl38:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimer View Post
That's something we've got in common with you then
Old 25-06-2016, 08:23   #387
God Member

[QUOTE=maccawozzagod;1170979]Funny lot up at Morecambe (got done on shrimpsvoices for saying down the road), 50/50 split as to hating us and having the camaraderie (young uns/old uns maybe?

can,t bring myself to hate morecambe no matter who they sign from us. there are others in our league who i save my great dislike for. stevenage or whatever you want to call them come top of the list plus i don,t have much time for mansfield due to their rediculous ticket arrangement and their fans who are stuck in the 1980,s. would love to beat morecambe in the play off final next may however.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2016, 17:24   #388
Full Member+

they got a few stevenage types up in morecambe, that probably because they are of yorkshire decent
Lemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 07:15   #389
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemur View Post
they got a few stevenage types up in morecambe, that probably because they are of yorkshire decent

There are Stanley fans of Yorkshire decent thank you very much me included
st06nc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 07:17   #390
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by st06nc2 View Post
There are Stanley fans of Yorkshire decent thank you very much me included
Aye but they are the educated ones.
monkey hanger likes this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..