Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree55Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-01-2017, 18:45   #31
God Member

Re: Q&A with Andy Holt

Will do Exile, but the question of putting the screen money towards somethong else would be better redirected towards the Supporters Club
Old 17-01-2017, 08:17   #32
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod View Post
Will do Exile, but the question of putting the screen money towards somethong else would be better redirected towards the Supporters Club
Noted, thanks.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2017, 20:49   #33
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by accybeme View Post
Coley for purchases? when was the last time we purchased a player
How about you let AH answer ? That's the idea ..........
Twenty Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 09:30   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by accybeme View Post
Coley for purchases? when was the last time we purchased a player

Sean MC from skem
Old 18-01-2017, 10:28   #35
God Member

So good we paid for him twice ...

Would we not have had to pay a fee to get Beckles? As player of the year I dont think Aldershot (?) released him so surely we paid some sort of nominal compo
Old 18-01-2017, 12:13   #36
Super Moderator

A fee was paid to Chester for Sean Mc

Omar was a "free agent" (therefore no fee) following his contract expiring at Aldershot.

Sorry it's "off topic" again!!
Mr T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2017, 18:25   #37
Senior Member+

Presumably Mr Holt has decided not to respond ............
Twenty Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 23:50   #38
God Member

I dont know to be honest 28. He received the questions and replied that he would answer them all. But I've heard nothing since.

In fairness we've had an FA Cup 5th match to prepare for and a transfer window closing, meanwhile work continues unabated around the ground. Should hopefully hear something soon.
Old 19-02-2017, 13:18   #39
God Member

Havent received a reply to this particular Q&A but the Supporters Club have announced that there will be a q&a with Andy at the next Supporters Club meeting, this coming thursday at 7.15pm.

I'm not sure if I can attend or not so if anybody is planning on going and would like to take the questions up please let me know
Old 19-02-2017, 13:44   #40
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post
Could you ask Mr. Holt if he's aware of the web site of AFC Fylde, and particularly the brilliant ticket purchasing/ seat selection element, and, if not enough money is raised for the Advertising Screen, would he consider putting what has been raised towards an improved on-line ticketing process for Stanley.

Also, include me in any vote of thanks to him for all he's done and doing for the Club.
People have fired into me about the use of technology for our ticket sales online and pay online. Perhaps there are a lot more people who have remained silent will now make the point. We do need to update and be far more professional in our dealing with fans and public. To say fans have had to try for two days to get a contact with the club is awful. people having to come back for tickets is just a sure fire way of losing a sale. If Baldy does read this perhaps the penny will drop. This is what I have been banging on about for so long.

Last edited by Chrisr; 19-02-2017 at 13:46.
Chrisr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2017, 10:35   #41
God Member

was behind a guy in the club shop on saturday in the club shop and he was asking to purchase a ticket for next saturdays game at doncaster. was told he could get one after the game. my question is WHY. if they,ve got em then sell the things just don,t get this sale at the end of the game thing. if we,d have got beaten i don,t think anyone would have been in the mood to queue up for tickets.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2017, 10:51   #42
God Member

Unless the Donnie tickets were locked away somewhere and hadn't been given to the person in the shop? If so, it's not the shop assistant's fault, but still the club's.
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 20-02-2017, 11:01   #43
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post
Unless the Donnie tickets were locked away somewhere and hadn't been given to the person in the shop? If so, it's not the shop assistant's fault, but still the club's.
wasn,t having a go at the shop assistant it was another gripe at the clubs ticket selling system and the inability to do more than one job at a time.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2017, 11:11   #44

Maybe the flip side is that a giant of a club like Mansfield, with their new fangled gadgets, had us queuing until 10 minutes into the match before we were able to buy our tickets. There we're still plenty of Mansfield fans (behind us) who looked like they had another 5 mins in that queue.

Last edited by Lord Didsbury; 20-02-2017 at 11:12. Reason: Tickets
Lord Didsbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2017, 11:18   #45
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
wasn,t having a go at the shop assistant it was another gripe at the clubs ticket selling system and the inability to do more than one job at a time.
Didn't think you were, M-H. The folk who work in the shop have always been really helpful when l've been in.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..