Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree249Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-04-2017, 19:44   #211
Full Member+

Re: Season Tickets

I'm not sure if the u12 at £0.00 were included in that last year's sales figure, however cheap they are at £23 they will struggle to sell more than last season with the price rises all round on early birds, which I expect make up the majority.

I got mine after a lot of messing about, not sure that everyone would do he same. I see they have extended the deadline by one hour.
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 26-04-2017, 09:42   #212
God Member

I agree it would have been good to make the closing date for the early bird offer the same date as our last home game but I don't think there should need to be an extension this year, they've been on sale from 6th March which is a lot longer period of time than we've had previously.
baldy likes this.
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2017, 13:10   #213
God Member

Good to see the numbers rising

60% Target Reached ? Accrington Stanley

Chrisr likes this.

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2017, 12:13   #214

Just purchased mine.
Dealing with the ticket office was a pleasure.
Lord Didsbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2017, 06:49   #215
God Member

Now extended to 6pm today - this should've been announced at same time as the later opening hours this week, not really fair to tag an extra day on after some will have rushed to get up before Friday's 'deadline'
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2017, 08:04   #216
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
Now extended to 6pm today - this should've been announced at same time as the later opening hours this week, not really fair to tag an extra day on after some will have rushed to get up before Friday's 'deadline'
I tend to agree with you AccyMad but if it sells more Season Tickets then it can only be a good thing, I suppose. It might encourage a few more to come to the match today to get their 'late' order in too?

ON STANLEY ON everyone with your Early Bird Season Tickets ordered!
choirboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2017, 09:13   #217
Senior Member+

Should have been 6pm today all along but it made sense in a way to have the deadline yesterday as it possibly would have meant 200+ people queuing today!
Old 29-04-2017, 09:17   #218
God Member

Over 700 sold, which is great

Early Bird Extended Until 6pm TODAY! ? Accrington Stanley

Just a pity that we are not maximising each and every opportunity........

Old 29-04-2017, 09:22   #219

Be interesting to see how many more are sold today?
Only about 50 sold yesterday (650 announced Thursday, 700 today)
KiTChener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2017, 09:44   #220
God Member

To be honest, it should have been made easier on match days to re-new/buy tickets - just my opinion

AccyMad and baldy like this.

Old 29-04-2017, 12:40   #221

I might be being really thick, but I'm getting the impression from this "should be easier to buy em" thing I keep hearing that the people of Accy don't own a telephone? I phoned up. It took two mins to purchase two tickets.
Paid £3 but isn't that better than a bus fare, petrol, walk to the ground, queue etc for a once a year Thing when the tickets are so (relatively) cheap anyway? I'll get that money back by not having a crap pie at half time.

Last edited by Lord Didsbury; 29-04-2017 at 12:50.
Lord Didsbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2017, 12:55   #222
Full Member+

As Valairian said a week or so ago he would be amazed if teh deadline wasn't extended, bit very disingenuous by the club.

Of course they don't want a rush in an hour after the game so pretend the deadline is the day before, however maybe not the best way to treat fans. I wonder how many 'applications' got turned down, it really is in the dark ages asking fans to re-apply every season as though they can pick and chose.

Anyway wonder how many pillocks from Luton will be looking for trouble in town after the game this time?
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 19:33   #223
Full Member+

It is nice to hear there has been an increase in early season ticket take up. Lets hope we can up the average attendance at home games next season. We need some strong pre season friendlies so we hit the ground running next season. We can do it next season and loud support is a 12th man. we need the 12th man to counteract the effect of poor referees.
Chrisr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 23:07   #224
Senior Member+

Now a good time to offer flexi tickets?
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 20:36   #225
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Didsbury View Post
Thing when the tickets are so (relatively) cheap anyway? I'll get that money back by not having a crap pie at half time.
Thing is Lord D they are NOT relatively cheap. If I want a season ticket for the nearest club to where I live (Wigan Athletic) I would not be paying more than £199 even after the early bird promotion. No doubt the likes of Blackburn and Bolton's prices will be near abouts the same price. I know they get a lot more support, but this is where I believe ASFC are shooting themselves in the foot. Now far be it for me to go and buy one of these other clubs season tickets because I wouldn't, my team is ASFC through and through. Born and Bred and followed the team pre '63. Came back to the team in the mid 80's when i left the army and returned home. Glad to have a team to support again and all hail Andy Holt and others who have put there money where there mouths are and bought into the Stanley dream. I just wish others would follow suit instead of supporting those teams either side of Accy or worse still, follow the Mancs!

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..