Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree59Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-04-2019, 06:53   #1
God Member

Walsall home thread.

Fully fit squad available I thought we played well Tuesday night but again no goals I think it will be the same starting 11 but still think Sousa should be given a start maybe in for Smyth your thoughts everyone get behind them from the beginning to the end today folks 3 points needed avoiding a defeat a must.
Accrington Web
Old 13-04-2019, 09:01   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Walsall home thread.

If as said Billy went off with an injury,perhaps would be better brought on from bench? 90 mins could well be too much! just my assumption.
Old 13-04-2019, 09:09   #3
God Member

need to play what is the best side we have got at the moment. no place for any out of form no matter who. use of substitutions could be a big thing as cashy says i cannot see billy doing 90 minutes.
Old 13-04-2019, 09:37   #4
Senior Member+

The Stanley Rollercoaster has now morphed into ' The Big One '... does it hurtle down the steep run to relegation or the slow upwards climb towards League safety ?..we shall see ! .

Whichever route is taken this afternoon calls for maximum support from every Stanley fan with no attempts at negative behaviour on show !.. ( and I did hear the booing at the Fleetwood game ! ). But some fans are fickle !.

It will I fear be as much a test of nerve as one of Soccer skills and their application this afternoon... I hope that the Reds are not the first to blink !..

ON STANLEY !.. ON TO EVEN GREATER THINGS !. ��
choirboy likes this.
Old 13-04-2019, 09:45   #5
Full Member+

Set up for a blood and thunder game, a draw and Walsall will probably go down, they win 2-0 and go above us. We win and stay up despite the run in.
Old 13-04-2019, 10:25   #6
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
Set up for a blood and thunder game, a draw and Walsall will probably go down, they win 2-0 and go above us. We win and stay up despite the run in.
That is certain to add a touch of frissance to the game methinks !!...a timely reminder there Chewbacca !.
Old 13-04-2019, 13:22   #7
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonmon View Post
That is certain to add a touch of frissance to the game methinks !!...a timely reminder there Chewbacca !.
I might agree wi that if i knew what it was lol
choirboy likes this.
Old 13-04-2019, 14:33   #8
Senior Member+

Get in there Ross !
choirboy likes this.
Old 13-04-2019, 14:35   #9
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Oh crap 1-1
Old 13-04-2019, 14:56   #10
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

We had a good goal disallowed and a certain penalty not given so i'm informed, seems like the world and his wife are against us?
AccyMad likes this.
Old 13-04-2019, 15:30   #11
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

2-1 STANLEY ROSS again
choirboy likes this.
Old 13-04-2019, 15:35   #12
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Clarkys hit the post cmon reds lets get a third.
DAV007 and choirboy like this.
Old 13-04-2019, 15:47   #13
Senior Member+

Good result if we can hang on, only 2 more points needed for safety (based on assumption 50 is enough)
Old 13-04-2019, 15:55   #14
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Great 3pts today, well done REDS
choirboy likes this.
Old 13-04-2019, 15:57   #15
God Member

Thank god i can uncross my digits. Well done Stanley lads and lasses.
choirboy likes this.
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..