Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-08-2019, 13:51   #31
Senior Member+

Re: 2019/20 Prediction League; Game 5 v Fleetwood Town (away)

1-1 please
football19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 24-08-2019, 14:00   #32

Yeti Pentathlon Champion!
Cash Beast Champion!

2-2 please
norwich stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2019, 11:04   #33
Senior Member+

Reality Sinks In As Refugees Swarm Over Fence

Well I don't know - only the 4th game of the season and more votes for the opposition than for us . 13 deserters to the Cod Army and 7 stuck on the fence , with only 11 of us left keeping the faith . 3 of the faithless 13 correctly judged the shape of defeat and picked up maxis, moving up the table as a result - StanleyJosh to 2nd, Monkey Hanger to 4th= and Ossy Kid to 9th. Most of the rest got a single bonus point, including NigeB who therefore hangs onto his lead, now with 14 points against SJ's 12, and Accybeme who has the final podium place on 11.

5 representatives of Faithful and Drawmongers United also managed to pick up a bonus point. And it's encouraging that 31 of the 34 of you who have had a go this season played this week .

Apologies this is a bit late, but apart from having to pay attention to visiting relatives, neither our results to date or the shenanigans going on with Bury and Bolton have exactly filled me with enthusiasm for writing my weekly drivel. But I have managed to construct the first full table of the season, which is attached.

So - roll on the Plastic Dons. It is only our second home game, so can this be the turning point? I certainly hope so …..

On Stanley On!!
Attached Files
File Type: doc SPL 190824 - 24 Aug 19.doc (79.0 KB, 12 views)
Old 28-08-2019, 12:19   #34
Senior Member+

Well I may have fallen from grace, from 4th last season to 28th= this season, but at least I'm in there with Wynonie and AccyMad ………...… shall we create a WhatsApp Group?

AccyMad likes this.
Div3North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2019, 16:00   #35
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Div3North View Post
Well I may have fallen from grace, from 4th last season to 28th= this season, but at least I'm in there with Wynonie and AccyMad ………...… shall we create a WhatsApp Group?

wyns a fully fledged member of the stanley old boys in that.
Wynonie Harris likes this.
Old 29-08-2019, 15:04   #36
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
wyns a fully fledged member of the stanley old boys in that.
But I don't think he's predicted 7-2 (or even more outrageous numbers) for a long time now ......... used to make my day

Pills must be working
Wynonie Harris and cashman like this.
Div3North is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..