Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree125Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-09-2020, 10:27   #31
God Member

Re: iFollow and Stanley

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
That post was from August 2019. Thankfully, Dan and Sean are in a completely different class.
think i may swerve some away games if they are all like the pair at burton.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-09-2020, 10:37   #32
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
think i may swerve some away games if they are all like the pair at burton.
You sure you were listening to the away coverage?
Dan and Sean were class!
pifco likes this.
StanleyJosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2020, 07:13   #33

So it's iFollow only for the foreseeable future, we better get used to it. Club announcement yesterday on the fishy site means season ticket holders must phone to club during normal office hours for a code for Saturday's home game against Oxford.
Crown Grounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2020, 07:20   #34
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyJosh View Post
You sure you were listening to the away coverage?
Dan and Sean were class!
do not know what i did or didn,t do but i got the burton commentators. didn,t want to mess about as i feel i achieved something anyway in just getting the game on my laptop.
Old 23-09-2020, 07:27   #35
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
do not know what i did or didn,t do but i got the burton commentators. didn,t want to mess about as i feel i achieved something anyway in just getting the game on my laptop.
You will have got the home commentry which is set in default, when you look at the screen in the bottom right corner there is a wheel symbol click on it and it gives you two options quality and audio, click on audio it gives you choice of home or away click on your preference. Hope this helps.
monkey hanger likes this.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2020, 07:55   #36
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Grounder View Post
So it's iFollow only for the foreseeable future, we better get used to it. Club announcement yesterday on the fishy site means season ticket holders must phone to club during normal office hours for a code for Saturday's home game against Oxford.
Which is easier said then done with 1,000 fans calling up.

It is obvious some won't have time to get through and give for what is a pretty sub standard quality broadcast. Woking away in the cup on Bet365 was better.
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2020, 08:41   #37
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
Which is easier said then done with 1,000 fans calling up.

It is obvious some won't have time to get through and give for what is a pretty sub standard quality broadcast. Woking away in the cup on Bet365 was better.
I got through again first ring yesterday I appreciate it might be more difficult as Saturday approaches but it's if the season continues something everyone will have to get used to maybe club could look at email options, or an automated email response.
cashman and Chorley Red like this.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2020, 09:25   #38
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
You will have got the home commentry which is set in default, when you look at the screen in the bottom right corner there is a wheel symbol click on it and it gives you two options quality and audio, click on audio it gives you choice of home or away click on your preference. Hope this helps.
Thanks for that Andy
cashman likes this.
ferret man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2020, 09:28   #39
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

i called in shop about 9-40 the phone was not being used got my code right away no problem at all.
Old 24-09-2020, 09:33   #40
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
cheers. thanks for that. just copied it down. next problem is not losing the paper i copied it on.
cashman likes this.
Old 24-09-2020, 09:54   #41

'i called in shop about 9-40 the phone was not being used got my code right away no problem at all.'

If you were in the shop would they not just tell you without making you call them?
Inspector Morse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2020, 10:01   #42
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Morse View Post
'i called in shop about 9-40 the phone was not being used got my code right away no problem at all.'

If you were in the shop would they not just tell you without making you call them?
yeh.
Old 24-09-2020, 10:37   #43

Why did you phone them then?

You may have been blocking the line for someone else.
Old 24-09-2020, 10:39   #44
Senior Member+

He never said he phoned, he said the phone wasn't in use .....
Old 24-09-2020, 13:21   #45

He said he called in shop.
cashman likes this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..