Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree125Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2020, 11:27   #151
God Member

Re: iFollow and Stanley

Agree MH, I will not begrudge anybody accepting the refund, after all, we all have different circumstances

monkey hanger likes this.

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 02-11-2020, 22:40   #152

Just noticed our game against Tranmere is available on iFollow this Saturday. Really hoping it goes ahead, it seems such a long time since I've watched Stanley in a competitive match. Can't wait.....
AccyMad, cashman, pifco and 2 others like this.
Crown Grounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 11:09   #153
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Grounder View Post
Just noticed our game against Tranmere is available on iFollow this Saturday. Really hoping it goes ahead, it seems such a long time since I've watched Stanley in a competitive match. Can't wait.....
thats a surprise but a pleasant one for a change.
andyd and Watchdog like this.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 15:20   #154
Senior Member+

Quote:
Crown Grounder......Do you mean that the Tranmere FA Cup match ‘i follow’ coverage is covered by our Season Ticket purchase, like the home League One games?
choirboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 16:07   #155
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by choirboy View Post
Crown Grounder......Do you mean that the Tranmere FA Cup match ‘i follow’ coverage is covered by our Season Ticket purchase, like the home League One games?
I would,nt have thought so home league games only this will be £10 to watch.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 16:10   #156
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN View Post
Agree MH, I will not begrudge anybody accepting the refund, after all, we all have different circumstances

3 options regards season tickets before 30th November waive the refund, take the refund or donate towards the new supporters bar in the new main stand development, everyone has a choice.
Old 03-11-2020, 16:20   #157

Smile Re: iFollow and Stanley

Quote:
Originally Posted by choirboy View Post
No.........that's not what I meant........It's £10 to watch on iFollow. Sorry my friend.......but will be worth every penny to see the lads back in action........
MikeA, cashman, choirboy and 1 others like this.
Crown Grounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 16:46   #158
Senior Member+

Quote:
No.........that's not what I meant........It's £10 to watch on iFollow. Sorry my friend.......but will be worth every penny to see the lads back in action........
Thanks. That is what I thought you meant. Just making sure wether I will need to pay when I log in to watch it.
choirboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 14:48   #159
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Was in the shop this morning to buy summat, and asked about the Tranmere game on Sat, was told everything is ok now so it will be on. thank god for that i say.
Old 05-11-2020, 08:30   #160
Super Moderator

Game is defo on I Follow but will cost all supporters of both clubs £10; money split 50/50 between both clubs.
BBC Radio Lancs are doing the commentary, so you'll need to select that for the Accy view
MikeA, cashman, choirboy and 2 others like this.
Mr T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 22:06   #161

I've kinda picked up on here that the stream is not generally thought to be matchday gripping. Spare a thought for us Accy exiles who might only get to an away game or two. Empty stadium or not, to pay my tenner to cheer the lads visually on ifollow is unbelievably xcitin'. My front room is rockin' come kick off - and being an owd widower I have create the atmos all by myself - neighbours convinced I'm barkin' !
Hope this faciilty continues post covid - more revenue for the club,
choirboy likes this.
LongLostSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 08:09   #162
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongLostSon View Post
I've kinda picked up on here that the stream is not generally thought to be matchday gripping. Spare a thought for us Accy exiles who might only get to an away game or two. Empty stadium or not, to pay my tenner to cheer the lads visually on ifollow is unbelievably xcitin'. My front room is rockin' come kick off - and being an owd widower I have create the atmos all by myself - neighbours convinced I'm barkin' !
Hope this faciilty continues post covid - more revenue for the club,
I think the general consensus on here isn't about the availability of being able to watch games live during this awful pandemic that is great , it's more about the lack of atmosphere in the empty stadiums and the effect it is having on games. Suppose one could argue it,s the same for both sides as for continuing after Covid it would be great for fans who can't get to games but I can't see that happening sorry enjoy the game today.
Old 07-11-2020, 09:01   #163
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
after Covid it would be great for fans who can't get to games but I can't see that happening sorry enjoy the game today.
it actually might get some of us to go to more away games and exiles attend more home games though. thats if they still have jobs and spare money available.
Old 09-11-2020, 20:24   #164
God Member

Looking like if you want to watch Stanley IFollow will have to do for the foreseeable after the debate on fans returning today that foreseeable is going to be for a while.
Old 10-11-2020, 09:23   #165
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
Looking like if you want to watch Stanley IFollow will have to do for the foreseeable after the debate on fans returning today that foreseeable is going to be for a while.
think it was obvious the decision given would be negative for fans. the debate was done too early and at the wrong time for me.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..