Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree22Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2019, 19:48   #16
Full Member+

Re: Rochdale thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchdog View Post
A really fantastic atmosphere today by the Stanley faithful. Let's be the 12th man again next week when Ipswich are in town, c'mon you Reds.
The atmosphere was tainted by the drum and the fascination with peadophile songs.

It would be better if these people obsessed with such things went back to their previous clubs.
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 12-10-2019, 19:55   #17
Full Member+

I must admit to not being able to decipher what they were actually singing but that may be my age. My previous comments were more making reference to the flags and general support / getting behind the team.
Watchdog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 23:18   #18

The paedophilic songs and general shouting were tiresome beyond belief. The bloke at the end who aggressively approached the Rochdale fans such a knob.
However, apart from that a great atmosphere and show of colour.
Lord Didsbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2019, 08:08   #19
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

i have thought for ages Edwards is much better and quicker as well as older.than our managers favourits
accytom18 and monkey hanger like this.
Old 13-10-2019, 08:39   #20
God Member

[QUOTE=chevyfire;1232640]Good shout regards Phil Edwards, he sure got up and down the pitch second half

that means he,ll be dropped for the next game. they used to say in football that you are as good as your last game. afraid at stanley at times is that you are as good as the manager rates you.
cashman and accytom18 like this.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2019, 08:43   #21
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchdog View Post
We were well and truly robbed today. Poor defending / goalkeeping errors and a lack of quality in front of goal cost us.
didn,t bother to go as i feared the worst. bad enough to loose any game but at spotland more so. actually i have never seen stanley beat em.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2019, 09:33   #22
God Member

It’s worse than we thought!
According to the Fishy site, Professor Coleman has been replaced!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg F752B7DC-4AA7-4533-8FDD-F791E0C9B5D0.jpeg (274.9 KB, 34 views)
Chimer likes this.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2019, 20:20   #23
Senior Member+

Dimitar Evtimov
Surely after costing the team more points must be dropped?
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2019, 20:26   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
i have thought for ages Edwards is much better and quicker as well as older.than our managers favourits
Can you elaborate on this please?
Who wouldn’t you have played this Saturday that did?
And which are our managers ‘favourits’?
ASFC1019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2019, 22:04   #25
Full Member+

Quote:
Edwards played well at Oldham, thought he would have started on Sat.
ferret man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2019, 08:53   #26
God Member

Coley in his interview after the Oldham game said that any of the 9 changes could step into the starting 11 in league games is that just for the fans to hear or does he mean it, at the moment after Tranmere winning we are slipping towards the bottom 3, we need to sort the finishing at the goal scoring end no good creating 8 or 9 chances a game you have got to convert at least 1 of these to take points taking nothing away from Pritchard but great shots like that are few and far between we need to convert our at times super play into goals.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2019, 10:48   #27
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASFC1019 View Post
Can you elaborate on this please?
Who wouldn’t you have played this Saturday that did?
And which are our managers ‘favourits’?
well if yeh dont know then yeh dont go simple as.also after the Oldham game he said he could play any of those in the first team, to me thats utter crap not the first time thats been said, you tell me when he "EVER" has done that?
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 14-10-2019, 13:10   #28
Senior Member+

Not pretty viewing for Stanley fans (unless you start at 4:25):
https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2...eyhome_121019/
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2019, 19:21   #29

Quote:
well if yeh dont know then yeh dont go simple as.also after the Oldham game he said he could play any of those in the first team, to me thats utter crap not the first time thats been said, you tell me when he "EVER" has done that?
You mean like this Saturday when he played both Lammy and Zanzala from the Oldham game. Seen as you didn’t answer the question I’ll have to assume you’re just making things up for the sake of it as per usual.
Red-Osbornello likes this.
ASFC1019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2019, 09:41   #30
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASFC1019 View Post
You mean like this Saturday when he played both Lammy and Zanzala from the Oldham game. Seen as you didn’t answer the question I’ll have to assume you’re just making things up for the sake of it as per usual.
gee i wish i had a head as big as yours.i didn't answer it for obvious reasons so i will have to assume you are stupid.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..