Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree136Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-01-2020, 16:02   #196
Senior Member+

Re: Window

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus2nd View Post
Changing rooms are a priority I believe. Something about their size (current ones were built before substitutes were a thing!) and lack of lady official facilities. There isnt a massive amount we can do with the current set up so it becomes part of the wider picture - new bar, corporate facilities etc etc.

Corporate sells out most games these days so we're losing £50 a headhead x 23 games etc. £50-100k p.a?

Its catch-22. Spend it on 'product' but not have the facility to make income gained by better product, or create the facilty to generate the funds to buy a better product?
Good summary Spartacus. If it was your decision which catch 22 would you opt for ?
Twenty Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-01-2020, 16:18   #197
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Eight View Post
You should its the fans club.
Oh I care about the club just not obsessed about how the money is spent or should I say how you want it spent I trust the team running the business side of the club as I think they are right, I am obsessed with Stanley according.to the wife just leave the running of it to others who actually work there. Want a win tonight always do but if not it's not the be all and end all its football how I love it no prima Donna's no premier League no whining about how many games we play I might just set off early.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2020, 16:36   #198

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyJosh View Post
The standard for that level of football is lower than National Leagues.
Duhhhh! We can't afford strikers from the National League!
That's the whole point.
Lord Stiffupperlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2020, 09:02   #199
God Member

One who won't be coming back Billy Kee announced his retirement from professional football thanks for the memories Billy.
Old 29-01-2020, 09:14   #200

Good luck Billy.

Best goal: Mansfield Away Valentines night 2017.
Inspector Morse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2020, 10:09   #201
God Member

good luck billy in your life away from the game and you can gain complete happiness and renewed good health. if you read this you made a couple of thousand accrington fans regularly happy.
cashman, yonmon and ferret man like this.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2020, 10:33   #202
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Best wishes Billy hope yer soon ok.
Old 30-01-2020, 18:24   #203
Senior Member+

tick tock as the story goes. I look down the list of transfers and loans in the lower leagues and we;re nowhere. Not even departing. Not even a rumour. Unless some crumbs fall from the table tomorrow I guess that's it.
Saddle up for a bumpy ride to May.
Old 30-01-2020, 19:30   #204
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

if thats the case its no big deal to stanley fans we are well used to them.
Old 30-01-2020, 19:39   #205
Super Moderator

As always

Keep the Faith;

King Coley is asking good questions!
MikeA likes this.
Mr T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2020, 06:53   #206
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Eight View Post
tick tock as the story goes. I look down the list of transfers and loans in the lower leagues and we;re nowhere. Not even departing. Not even a rumour. Unless some crumbs fall from the table tomorrow I guess that's it.
Saddle up for a bumpy ride to May.
Rumours about Wolves young striker on loan but it's also rumoured 3 clubs are looking at him.

Last edited by andyd; 31-01-2020 at 06:56.
Old 31-01-2020, 06:58   #207
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
Rumours about Wolves young striker on loan but it's also rumoured 3 clubs are looking at him.
According to this mornings football insider he is signing for us and he is travelling up so hopefully true big powerful striker let you guess his name.
Old 31-01-2020, 07:23   #208
Senior Member+

Ashley-Seal according to fi
accybeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2020, 11:00   #209
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

this young lad from wolves will be a good addition i reckon if we get him, looks very likely we will imho.
accytom18 likes this.
Old 31-01-2020, 11:57   #210
Senior Member+

And if we do no messing about throw him in the starting 11.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..