Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree340Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2020, 12:36   #466
God Member

Thumbs down Re: Next season??

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyJosh View Post
then clubs I’m sure will refund.
let’s be fair, I can’t see it being a ‘surprise’ to anyone who misses a game or a few.

Lads back training tomorrow. Not all doom and gloom.
Great any idea where might go and watch or peep if able to do so.?
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 02-08-2020, 14:27   #467
God Member

Re: Next season??

10th August being bandied about as fixture release day, will hopefully soon get to know wether all games will be allowed to be streamed live season ticket to every game on I follow might be a decent option for many.
Old 02-08-2020, 15:16   #468
Full Member+

I certainly won't be giving iFollow any cash after the eaw deal stanley get, unless there is a pooling of money and a fairer split it would be bad for the club.

The EFL can't really do fixtures until the Wigan appeal is settled, assuming that will be after the play-off final.

Text from the GP they are stopping face to face again like it was about 8 weeks ago, I am not sure if these local lock down areas will have delays beyond the rest of England before any fans return. I think attendances will be so restricted that some clubs wack up prices.
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 15:21   #469
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
I certainly won't be giving iFollow any cash after the eaw deal stanley get, unless there is a pooling of money and a fairer split it would be bad for the club.

The EFL can't really do fixtures until the Wigan appeal is settled, assuming that will be after the play-off final.

Text from the GP they are stopping face to face again like it was about 8 weeks ago, I am not sure if these local lock down areas will have delays beyond the rest of England before any fans return. I think attendances will be so restricted that some clubs wack up prices.
Apparently in a local lockdown area such as Blackburn contact training as to be reduced back to non contact and no friendly fixtures to be arranged.
Old 02-08-2020, 15:26   #470
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
Apparently in a local lockdown area such as Blackburn contact training as to be reduced back to non contact and no friendly fixtures to be arranged.

I doubt Leicester did that
Old 02-08-2020, 18:12   #471
Full Member+

Quote:
sports hub
andyd likes this.
StanleyJosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 18:51   #472
Super Moderator

Quote:
And that's the problem;

Club try and do things "low key" and in a safe clean enviroment to protect everybody

Then AndyD want's to have a peep!!

Why can't you want until September to watch on TV or October to watch with socially distanced plans??

Apologies if I'm missing anything ??
MikeA, andyd and StanleyJosh like this.
Mr T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 19:33   #473
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr T View Post
And that's the problem;

Club try and do things "low key" and in a safe clean enviroment to protect everybody

Why can't you want until September to watch on TV or October to watch with socially distanced plans??

Was tounge in cheek wouldn't do anything to compromise safety unlike the " fans " that have celebrateted recent success,s.
cashman and monkey hanger like this.
Old 02-08-2020, 19:35   #474
God Member

Quote:
And that's the problem;

Are we all going to be on TV in September nobody has let on yet?
Old 02-08-2020, 19:37   #475
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Was tounge in cheek wouldn't do anything to compromise safety unlike the " fans " that have celebrateted recent success,s.
like harrogate fans today.
andyd likes this.
Old 02-08-2020, 19:44   #476
God Member

Quote:
And that's the problem;

So, taking the cat for a walk locally after I've finished my morning shift which just happens to be about 10.30 wouldn't be a good idea then? Asking for a friend . . . . . . .
andyd likes this.
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 22:08   #477
Full Member+

Quote:
Are we all going to be on TV in September nobody has let on yet?
It doesn't matter, my application to be a ball non-age or gender specific person has gone in.
Old 03-08-2020, 07:59   #478
God Member

for one i,m just peed off with all this can we cant we, will we wont we, thats going on at the moment. like the scientists we all have our own ideas and things will start when they do. its an irretating time for us all but none of us can do sod all about it.
andyd likes this.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 08:17   #479

Wink Re: Next season??

Quote:
And that's the problem;

Mr T. Don't worry, we aren't Liverpool or Man City........or even Leeds...there won't be thousands....or even hundreds turning up to watch....probably just one man and a dog!!
cashman and andyd like this.
Crown Grounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 09:27   #480
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Grounder View Post
Mr T. Don't worry, we aren't Liverpool or Man City........or even Leeds...there won't be thousands....or even hundreds turning up to watch....probably just one man and a dog!!
Well, would have been one woman & her cat but I daren't go near now in case I incur the wrath of Mr.T
Chimer and andyd like this.
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..