Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree46Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-08-2020, 16:13   #1
God Member

Smile 2021 season tickets!!!

From official website

IMPORTANT SEASON TICKET (ST) INFORMATION FOR TUESDAY 1ST SEPTEMBER AND SUBSEQUENT PURCHASING DAYS.

Please take time to read the points below regarding purchasing season tickets for season 2020/21.

Season Ticket’s (ST’s) go on sale from 1pm until 7pm on Tuesday 1st September and subsequent weekdays with the exception of Friday’s (10am until 4pm) – please do not arrive before 1pm on weekdays or 10am on Friday’s as the retail shop will not be open for business

You MUST be a current ST holder to be able to renew your ST between 1st September until 10th September – please bring your current ST card along with you

Current ST holders have until 7pm on Thursday 10th September to renew their current ST

The purchasers of the first 770 ST will be invited to the EFL pilot event game v Oxford United on Tuesday 26th September (subject to EFL approval)

There will be a grand total of 1535 ST available while Covid restrictions remain in place

There will be free entry for all 1535 ST holders to the EFL Trophy game v Blackpool FC on Tuesday 6th October (subject to a successful pilot event)

All 1535 ST purchasers will be able to attend the EFL L1 game v Rochdale on 10th October and all subsequent EFL L1 home games (subject to Government & EFL guidance)

Any remaining ST will go on general sale on Friday 11th September at 10am to non-season ticket holders

PURCHASING YOUR NEW SEASON TICKET

Car parking will be on the main car park in front of the HML sponsored Jack Barrett Stand – all other entrance gates will be locked

The entry point for everyone through to the retail store is through gate 4 (next to the new ticket office) and through the rear concourse of the Farley’s Solicitors sponsored Clayton End Stand – This gate will be open from 12.30pm onwards

Tables and chairs will be set up within the Supporters Trust fanzone to sit and complete the ST application form for Season 2020/21

Only card or cheque payment will be taken in the retail store by the ST admin team – NO CASH SALES

All customers MUST wear a face mask within the retail store

The maximum number at any one time in the retail shop is 4 persons (2 being served and 2 waiting)

Inform the ST admin team whether you currently hold a seated or standing ST and in which Stand – we will try and accommodate your request wherever possible

The maximum numbers in each Stand are: Main Stand (360) – Whinney Hill Stand (390) – Clayton End (415) – Coppice Terrace (370)

When the Clayton End ‘sells out’ ST holders who had ST in Clayton End for Season 2019/20 will need to purchase a ST in the Coppice Stand

When the Main Stand ‘sells out’ ST holders who had ST in the Main Stand for Season 2019/20 will need to purchase a ST in the Whinney Hill Stand

It is highly likely that your current ST seat will not be available due to the Governmental and EFL requirements for social distancing - the seat will remain in the purchaser’s name in readiness for any future return to a full stadium capacity

We will accept telephone and email applications too but please be aware that due to the expected high volume of people completing their application in person at the stadium it may take a while for you to get through on the phones and email replies- PLEASE BE PATIENT

If possible, please attend in person to renew your ST between 1st September and 10th September – you will be guaranteed a ST renewal between these dates

There will be date/s arranged for the collection of ‘Covid Seat Cards’ which will give the Block, Row and Seat number allocated to each seated ST holder so that you know where you will be seated for each game until all Covid restrictions are lifted. Please check the website in the next week or so for further information on the dates selected

We will endeavour to make your ST renewal as painless as possible.

Please be patient with the ST admin team.

We thank you for your fantastic support.

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 31-08-2020, 08:48   #2
God Member

Re: 2021 season tickets!!!

Does anyone think we will sell anywhere near the reduced capacity in season tickets much as I would like to think so I don't think we will.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2020, 09:16   #3
God Member

Not sure Andy to be honest???

One hand, people who know that they will not get to many games, due to restrictions, might not bother??

The other hand, people will hand over their money regardless, for the benefit of the Club

Old 31-08-2020, 09:47   #4
God Member

Last season 1295 tickets sold but this figure included loyalty card holders, guessing probably around 1000+ or - actual season ticket holders you would have to have a 100% renewal plus 50%newbies would be fantastic for income and potentially longer term ticket holders but it's a big ask.
Old 31-08-2020, 10:43   #5
God Member

That will include everything!!

Season Tickets, Life Members, Loyalty Cards, kids tickets Etc.

You are right about the 50% increase, we will have to see

Old 31-08-2020, 10:46   #6
God Member

are loyalty cards being sold at the same time as ST or at a later date.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2020, 10:54   #7
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
I doubt they will be sold until they know how many season tickets they can sell.

Even though it needs a rise in sales to sell out, the ST only costs 11 match day sales so I can see a lot of new ST holders even though some will be lost.

It may not go to full capacity to 2021/22.
monkey hanger likes this.
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2020, 11:44   #8
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
Says on fishy site no loyalty cards will be sold for this season but this will be reviewed if/when the restrictions are lifted & we can get back to full capacity
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2020, 11:47   #9
Full Member+

I have a cracking seat in the main stand and paid for this seasons ticket before the end of last season. Whilst i will likely have to give my normal seat up until this virus quietens down it does leave me a little nervous that my regular seat gets lost in the wash and i may lose my seat....hopefully not.
andyd likes this.
Watchdog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2020, 13:33   #10
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchdog View Post
I have a cracking seat in the main stand and paid for this seasons ticket before the end of last season. Whilst i will likely have to give my normal seat up until this virus quietens down it does leave me a little nervous that my regular seat gets lost in the wash and i may lose my seat....hopefully not.
doubt very much yeh will lose yer seat mate when things settle down, i renewed mine same time but its standing. so its no big deal to me,
Watchdog likes this.
Old 31-08-2020, 15:12   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchdog View Post
When things get back to normal i.e. full crowds, away fans and no social distancing, then you'll go back to your normal renewed seat selection.
stanleyhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 12:41   #12
God Member

Renewed about 40 minutes queue time but when I came out queue right around car park good sign well done to club well organized.
cashman, Mr T, pifco and 1 others like this.
Old 01-09-2020, 18:36   #13

Still quite a queue at 3pm, will try again tomorrow.
anmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 20:02   #14
Super Moderator

Around 20 in the queue from 5pm onwards;

Wasn't a perfect day BUT hopefully minimal complaints in Accy Ob; Letters to the Editor!
Mr T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 21:10   #15

I arrived about 1.20pm........long queue all round the edge of the car park. Many people rentewing multiple tickets for family and friends.......hence took about 2 and a half hours to get to the club shop. It was a sunny day good atmosphere. Only 2 people in the shop accepting completed forms and taking payment. Not sure why that was the case, maybe only two card machines? Anyway paid for my season ticket and requested my preferred stand. Was within the first 770 so the lady said I would get a pass for the Oxford league game which was why I came on the first day to renew.

The MD was round and apologised for the wait, but really it is what it is. I came on the first day so I would be eligible for an Oxford seat and new it would be busy.

I would think it will be quieter after Wednesday and Thursday. Just waiting for my pass to come for the Oxford home game and iFollow codes for Leeds U23's on the 8th Sept and Peterborough on the 12th Sept. Really looking forward to the start of the season now......
choirboy and andyd like this.
Crown Grounder is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..