Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2020, 07:41   #1

Posh-1st game of the seaon

Did i read somewhere that season ticket holders can get a free ifollow pass for the game on Saturday
andyd likes this.
duckworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 09-09-2020, 07:58   #2

Re: Posh-1st game of the seaon

Yes, Ring the club today or tomorrow between 1pm and 6pm (Friday 10am-4pm) with your ST receipt number and we'll give you your code.
duckworth likes this.
stanleyhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 08:10   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanleyhouse View Post
Yes, Ring the club today or tomorrow between 1pm and 6pm (Friday 10am-4pm) with your ST receipt number and we'll give you your code.
Hi Stanleyhouse, that sounds fine but fans will need instructions (help) on how to use the code. For instance, do we enter the code in the "promotional code" box on the payment page?

Many thanks....
Crown Grounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 08:17   #4

So there'll be no problems getting through on the phone then.
Inspector Morse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 08:42   #5
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckworth View Post
Did i read somewhere that season ticket holders can get a free ifollow pass for the game on Saturday
Some of the lucky ones might...........

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 08:51   #6
God Member

You can also call in to the office to redeem your code and there are instructions on web site how to use the code.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 15:59   #7
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Morse View Post
So there'll be no problems getting through on the phone then.
Piece of cake answered first ring.
Old 09-09-2020, 17:55   #8
God Member

Although I thought I was buying a pass to watch last night’s game, it appears I bought one for the Posh game. All I can guess is that, at 18:45pm, I was too late to register for the Leeds game. Funny, though, it wasn’t too late to take £10.
Who knows as there doesn’t appear to be any general advice or information available.
So, if anyone has any tips on how to actually get to use this pass, and watch the game on an iPad I’d be much obliged.
monkey hanger likes this.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 20:56   #9
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post
Although I thought I was buying a pass to watch last night’s game, it appears I bought one for the Posh game. All I can guess is that, at 18:45pm, I was too late to register for the Leeds game. Funny, though, it wasn’t too late to take £10.
Who knows as there doesn’t appear to be any general advice or information available.
So, if anyone has any tips on how to actually get to use this pass, and watch the game on an iPad I’d be much obliged.
Might all need to brush up on this I follow as after today's announcement we may be watching on telly for near future.
Old 10-09-2020, 07:16   #10

I rang the club yesterday afternoon. Got through straight away and was given my ifollow code for the posh game. Very helpful and straight forward.
duckworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 08:10   #11
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

i popped in at opening time yesterday no trouble at all.very well run in my view,
Old 10-09-2020, 09:29   #12
God Member

Quick warning I put my code in the box as instructed it said invalid then proceeded to take £10 out of my account without me typing in my security number will be ringing the office as soon as it opens.
Old 10-09-2020, 11:09   #13
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

thing is its nowt to do with Stanley i reckon, im not a big fan of i follow myself but use it when i cant get too a game.hope stanley can sort this out fer yeh andy,
Old 10-09-2020, 11:30   #14
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
thing is its nowt to do with Stanley i reckon, im not a big fan of i follow myself but use it when i cant get too a game.hope stanley can sort this out fer yeh andy,
I hope so too either way I,ll get to watch the game but it needs sorting because this could well be a long term option way things are going with these new restrictions hard times ahead.
Old 10-09-2020, 15:54   #15
God Member

The club put an update from the EFL on club site at about 12-50 it has since disappeared wonder why ? It was about the new government restrictions and pilot events and future crowds but has gone.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..