Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree89Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-09-2020, 07:15   #106
God Member

Re: Unlock tentative steps

[QUOTE=andyd;1245166]Chorley host Gateshead at home in the fa cup Saturday average gate around 1400 allowed none on Saturday, yet Bamber Bridge or Lancaster city can let 600 on.

you know it makes sense. follow the science. maey had a little lamb. a stitch in time saves nine or should the latter be Snitch. warning for the residents in colne. i,ll be back at your ground in the near future.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-09-2020, 09:47   #107

'If I choose to go and watch Padiham one weekend and I,m snitched on by someone who recognise,s me as a supporter of an elite club would I be ejected from the ground.'

Whose your other team?
Inspector Morse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2020, 09:54   #108
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Morse View Post
'If I choose to go and watch Padiham one weekend and I,m snitched on by someone who recognise,s me as a supporter of an elite club would I be ejected from the ground.'

Whose your other team?
Any non elite club or any that will allow you in the bar on match day and behind closed curtain,s can watch on TV is a curtain a experimental vaccine.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2020, 15:19   #109

No, I mean whose your Elite team?
Inspector Morse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2020, 17:44   #110

[QUOTE=cashman;1245135]
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
Disagree no government had any idea what they were dealing with thats just an excuse as far as im concerned.
But theyve had 6 months and unlimited amounts of money to sort it out yet we.re no nearer than we were on day one.

We all know how to start to stop it but they dont even have the balls to stand up and say so for fear of being called racist.

Come on how many white famlies of 3 gererations do you know living in 3 bed terraced houses.

Every time Boris and Pinky and Perky are on tv he disses and takes the **** out of mass infection but he hasnt the goolies to try it somewhere like say the isle of wight to prove that he,s right.

He Makes you think that it would just be a free for all when nothing could be further from the truth.

I think hes in for a shock at the end of October when he finds out just how millitant 3 million people who.ve just lost their jobs can be and theyre already crapping themselves by ordering train companies to not sell discounted rail tickets on the weekend of the first protest rally the last weekend in October.
NORTHERNSOUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2020, 18:01   #111
God Member

[QUOTE=NORTHERNSOUL;1245192]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post

But theyve had 6 months and unlimited amounts of money to sort it out yet we.re no nearer than we were on day one.

We all know how to start to stop it but they dont even have the balls to stand up and say so for fear of being called racist.

Come on how many white famlies of 3 gererations do you know living in 3 bed terraced houses.

Every time Boris and Pinky and Perky are on tv he disses and takes the **** out of mass infection but he hasnt the goolies to try it somewhere like say the isle of wight to prove that he,s right.

He Makes you think that it would just be a free for all when nothing could be further from the truth.

I think hes in for a shock at the end of October when he finds out just how millitant 3 million people who.ve just lost their jobs can be and theyre already crapping themselves by ordering train companies to not sell discounted rail tickets on the weekend of the first protest rally the last weekend in October.
The unlimited amounts of money aren't a bottomless pit and listening to reports coming out of the premiership seems as the whole 20 teams are adamant they aren't going to splash cash the EFL,s way. Looks like Accrington and the other 71 clubs are on their own 20 million given in grants to the National League are just a diversonry tactic which have to be paid back by the way. Without fans certainly in 2020 and maybe 6 months things will start unraveling next month when bills become due.
Old 30-09-2020, 18:58   #112
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

hey andy i never posted that whats going on?
Old 30-09-2020, 19:04   #113
God Member

Quote:
hey andy i never posted that whats going on?
I think it is a quote, of a quote Cashy

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2020, 20:31   #114
Senior Member+

[QUOTE=andyd;1245194]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORTHERNSOUL View Post

The unlimited amounts of money aren't a bottomless pit and listening to reports coming out of the premiership seems as the whole 20 teams are adamant they aren't going to splash cash the EFL,s way. Looks like Accrington and the other 71 clubs are on their own 20 million given in grants to the National League are just a diversonry tactic which have to be paid back by the way. Without fans certainly in 2020 and maybe 6 months things will start unraveling next month when bills become due.
Do you understand what a grant is ?
Show me one comment that says this money has to be repaid.
Twenty Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2020, 22:11   #115
God Member

[QUOTE=Twenty Eight;1245197]
Quote:

Government,s usually get money back in more ways than one that was my point true grants don't get repaid but they will have their piece of flesh.
Old 01-10-2020, 07:24   #116
God Member

[QUOTE=NORTHERNSOUL;1245192][QUOTE=cashman;1245135]

know where you are coming from in your whole post, however how many non whites do you see shoved into care homes and forgotton about by some as they have become a nuisance in their eyes. we can all learn from these people how to look after our old folk. they have done this for years before the con flu ever came about.
chevyfire likes this.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 09:26   #117
Senior Member+

[QUOTE=andyd;1245198]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Eight View Post

Government,s usually get money back in more ways than one that was my point true grants don't get repaid but they will have their piece of flesh.
The amounts of grants generally not just for football are scary numbers.
Billions upon billions.
No chance the Government will get it back by stealth.
VAT, income tax rises, yes but won't be enough.
Twenty Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 17:44   #118
Full Member+

[QUOTE=andyd;1245198]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Eight View Post

That is complete rubbish, they won't come up with a higher tax rate for non-league clubs who received a grant. Just as they won't specifically tax people higher who benefited from furlough, a business disruption grant or NHS treatment.

Fiscal policy isn't a pound of flesh, it about balancing a budget, which now won't happen any time soon.
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 02:25   #119

[QUOTE=Twenty Eight;1245197]
Quote:

Excuse Me

But some very selective editing going on here The post above has clearly been manipulated to make it appear that it was posted by myself.

Which it absolutely was not.
Old 03-10-2020, 02:50   #120

[QUOTE=monkey hanger;1245201][QUOTE=NORTHERNSOUL;1245192]
Quote:

know where you are coming from in your whole post, however how many non whites do you see shoved into care homes and forgotton about by some as they have become a nuisance in their eyes. we can all learn from these people how to look after our old folk. they have done this for years before the con flu ever came about.
But with respect that isnt really the point is it ?

When you have the 3 generations living in the 3 bedroom terraced house and the teenager goes out into the big wild world and brings the virus back into the house its pretty obvious and doesnt take a genius to work out that it wont be long before the other 12 of them catch it and are soon out in the community happily spreading it about probrably in most cases without even knowing it.

Ive said right from the start it was absolute madness to send people with positive tests back into their own households to isolate.

At the start of the crisis the government were offered both the Premier Inn and Travelodge estates so why the hell they didnt take them up on it and then a positive test would have meant 2 weeks of Borisis hospitality watching p o r n and sky sports for in relative luxury locked in a lodge room but in the knowledge they wouldnt be infecting anybody.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..