Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2020, 11:08   #16
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: I Follow illegal streaming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN View Post
Well......... I am so glad that this did not become an "I will show my backside (politely) in a certain shop window" situation, as................... wait for it.................... I have received a full refund

Sent the e-mail and just awaited a reply, got a couple saying it was being processed, then one to say refunded

glad yeh got that joe,they never even answered me.
Old 03-12-2020, 16:05   #17
God Member

Did you e-mail them Cashy??

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 16:48   #18

Just got an email from the club about iFollow and our home game on Saturday against MK Dons. The email says that the iFollow system WILL recognise season ticket holders email address as they log in and allow "free" access to the match.

Well that's my interpretation of the email!

The club are saying any problems contact the iFollow online chat......... Let's hope they are on form on Saturday about an hour before the match and it all runs smoothly............keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed....
Crown Grounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 20:27   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Grounder View Post
Just got an email from the club about iFollow and our home game on Saturday against MK Dons. The email says that the iFollow system WILL recognise season ticket holders email address as they log in and allow "free" access to the match.

Well that's my interpretation of the email!

The club are saying any problems contact the iFollow online chat......... Let's hope they are on form on Saturday about an hour before the match and it all runs smoothly............keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed....

So, we don’t need a code, is that how you understand it?
KiTChener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 21:48   #20

Talking Re: I Follow illegal streaming?

Yes Kitchener that's right. For season ticket holders who receive an email from the club. I've checked the email again and it says that iFollow have updated their systems and that when I log into the iFollow system it will recognise my email and give me automatic access to the game. This automated system will start from Saturday 5th December.

The email goes onto say if I have any problems I will need to contact the iFollow online help facility on the day.

Obviously I am hoping it all goes smoothly an hour before kick off on Saturday........
KiTChener likes this.
Old 04-12-2020, 07:24   #21

Over the last few weeks we've been making sure
a. we've got everyone's email
b. it's the email you use to log in to ifollow Stanley.

EFL ifollow then give automatic access to our season ticket holders for home league matches beginning tomorrow.

One of the biggest headaches has been people's emails have already been used on ifollowrovers or even Burnley from when they were in the EFL.
You need a different email account for each club's ifollow.
stanleyhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 13:00   #22
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

im glad i only got one email addy lol but i did it wrong early on i used the away club with it.?
Old 04-12-2020, 19:51   #23
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanleyhouse View Post
Over the last few weeks we've been making sure
a. we've got everyone's email
b. it's the email you use to log in to ifollow Stanley.

EFL ifollow then give automatic access to our season ticket holders for home league matches beginning tomorrow.

One of the biggest headaches has been people's emails have already been used on ifollowrovers or even Burnley from when they were in the EFL.
You need a different email account for each club's ifollow.
My nine year old Grandson and I are both Season Ticket holders and we have watched home matches using “i follow” so far separately in our own homes successfully. However, on my Grandson’s application form for his Season Ticket I inserted MY E Mail address, he is only nine years old and does not have an E Mail address yet! So tomorrow, will my Grandson and myself BOTH be able to log on to “i follow” using the same E Mail address in order to watch the MK Dons match separately? (If not I can contact you via the club tomorrow, if you think this would not work, and provide my Grandson’s Mum’s E Mail address, (ie. My Daughter), which you could edit on the Season Ticket club data base.) I hope we can make it work one way or another!
ON STANLEY ON.
choirboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 22:22   #24

Give the club a ring tomorrow.
I'm answering the phones between 10:30 and 12:30pm.
I'll sort something out for you.
( I'm not sure how you and your grandson have managed to watch in two different houses on the same account )
Speak in the morning.
stanleyhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 07:46   #25
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanleyhouse View Post
Give the club a ring tomorrow.
I'm answering the phones between 10:30 and 12:30pm.
I'll sort something out for you.
( I'm not sure how you and your grandson have managed to watch in two different houses on the same account )
Speak in the morning.
I have been receiving two E Mails, one for me and one for my grandson with two different codes. Therefore we must have an account each as we have a season ticket each, the two accounts just have the same E Mail address? I have then texted my grandson’s code to my daughter, his mum, and my grandson and I have both watched separately without any problems.....so far! I will ring later to check as you have advised. I hope it was OK to discuss on here because I thought it might help a few others who might be in the same situation. Thank you.
choirboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 12:53   #26

Logged into iFollow via the Stanley website at 13.49 and got a good picture of the Wham Stadium pitch and also sound of the music being played over the tannoy. So the new system seems to work OK for me.
Old 05-12-2020, 13:06   #27
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiTChener View Post
So, we don’t need a code, is that how you understand it?
yep thats how it is mate.
KiTChener likes this.
Old 05-12-2020, 13:08   #28
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Logged into iFollow via the Stanley website at 13.49 and got a good picture of the Wham Stadium pitch and also sound of the music being played over the tannoy. So the new system seems to work OK for me.
I NEVER get any picture or sound until the match has been started for 3or 4 mins how come i want to know?
Old 05-12-2020, 13:14   #29

Quote:

Just done same, same result, puzzled as to why it didn’t request my email address, went straight to live feed?
KiTChener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 13:22   #30
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

its sorted now i got the pitch and music etc i can only assume that Rob in shop has sorted it, if thats the case ta very much

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..