Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree136Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-07-2021, 08:12   #211
God Member

Re: Covid and Fixtures

Getting a bit confusing already regarding next season and Covid, in a bid to avoid any more interuptions players and staff by October 1st will have to be double jabbed and supporters including season ticket holders will also have to prove they are double jabbed from the same date negative test no longer good enough. Not sure about medically excempt but surely there will be some youngsters who haven't been done talk about confusion yet again.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-07-2021, 10:13   #212
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
Getting a bit confusing already regarding next season and Covid, in a bid to avoid any more interuptions players and staff by October 1st will have to be double jabbed and supporters including season ticket holders will also have to prove they are double jabbed from the same date negative test no longer good enough. Not sure about medically excempt but surely there will be some youngsters who haven't been done talk about confusion yet again.
where did you get that information from regarding spectators. have not seen anything myself in black and white about fans having to get double jabbed. if you are right we,ll have to get a move on to get it done if we want to go to games. if i,m asked i,ll certainly let em know the reason that i,ve been forced into the action i have to take.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2021, 10:23   #213
God Member

“Getting” a bit confused!?
A few months ago, Johnson and Zahawi categorically ruled out Vaccine Passes, for the next few months we don’t need them, but suddenly, come September, they will be required.
Almost seems that constant confusion is part of the plan?
andyd likes this.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2021, 11:11   #214
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post
“Getting” a bit confused!?
A few months ago, Johnson and Zahawi categorically ruled out Vaccine Passes, for the next few months we don’t need them, but suddenly, come September, they will be required.
Almost seems that constant confusion is part of the plan?
Don't think Andy Holt ,s very happy either along with most of the population, some people for whatever reason may choose not to be vaccinated free country their personal choice, but if at various clubs they have now purchased season tickets again the government,s approach is scandalous. Not just football but swathes of activities will be affected financial nightmares brought about by a ludricous decision made.
Old 23-07-2021, 12:49   #215
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

has it been made yet?
andyd likes this.
Old 23-07-2021, 13:33   #216
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
has it been made yet?
With this lot Cashy anyone,s guess I,ll do a bit of digging see what I can find.
Old 23-07-2021, 13:58   #217
Senior Member+

Dangerous to make assumptions on rumour and innuendo.
When there's an official announcement that's when to react.
However I thought out door events weren't going to face this it was targeted at indoor events like nightclubs ?
Twenty Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2021, 16:31   #218
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Eight View Post
Dangerous to make assumptions on rumour and innuendo.
When there's an official announcement that's when to react.
However I thought out door events weren't going to face this it was targeted at indoor events like nightclubs ?
Nightclubs definitely have to have Covid vacc passport starting September, after allowing them to reopen and two days later announcing they are super spreader areas, if vaccination is a personal choice has it currently his how can you then insist on any kind of proof of pass to anything in a so called free society, my point isn't about rumours it is my point the government are a bit like the EFL make rules up to suit themselves after the horse has long since galloped then don't stick to them or treat certain rule breakers diffrently.
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 23-07-2021, 16:36   #219
Senior Member+

"Getting a bit confusing already regarding next season and Covid, in a bid to avoid any more interuptions players and staff by October 1st will have to be double jabbed and supporters including season ticket holders will also have to prove they are double jabbed from the same date negative test no longer good enough. Not sure about medically excempt but surely there will be some youngsters who haven't been done talk about confusion yet again"

Well I read that as you quoting an official mantra - so its just your opinion ?
Twenty Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2021, 16:45   #220
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Eight View Post
"Getting a bit confusing already regarding next season and Covid, in a bid to avoid any more interuptions players and staff by October 1st will have to be double jabbed and supporters including season ticket holders will also have to prove they are double jabbed from the same date negative test no longer good enough. Not sure about medically excempt but surely there will be some youngsters who haven't been done talk about confusion yet again"

Well I read that as you quoting an official mantra - so its just your opinion ?
No I read it on a football related papers website I promised Cashy I do a bit more digging but I haven't had chance yet so no it's not my opinion has I personally think it's a stupid suggestion, I suggest you do a bit of research yourself before suggesting I am stirring the pot.
Old 23-07-2021, 18:03   #221
God Member

If you look there are plenty of articles about Johnson’s equivocation about where his Jab Pass will be enforced.
Here’s one..
https://dailysceptic.org/2021/07/20/...tball-grounds/

Others suggest it may apply to capacities over 16,000 but who knows. Certainly not any politicians.
andyd likes this.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2021, 18:16   #222

Anyone who isn't double jabbed by now needs their head examining. Unless they can't have the vaccine on a doctors advice. Personal freedom......rubbish....Everyone must be double jabbed and get any recommended boosters this autumn. Do I make myself clear!

cashman likes this.
Crown Grounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2021, 18:27   #223
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Grounder View Post
Anyone who isn't double jabbed by now needs their head examining. Unless they can't have the vaccine on a doctors advice. Personal freedom......rubbish....Everyone must be double jabbed and get any recommended boosters this autumn. Do I make myself clear!

Half the population would not have had the chance for the 2nd jab yet.
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2021, 18:33   #224
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
Half the population would not have had the chance for the 2nd jab yet.
how so? there are 36 million had 2 jabs

Last edited by cashman; 23-07-2021 at 18:35.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2021, 19:31   #225
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Grounder View Post
Personal freedom......rubbish....Everyone must be double jabbed and get any recommended boosters this autumn. Do I make myself clear!

*Disclaimer notice!!*

The above was a party political broadcast on behalf of the (apply party of choice) party ......... And bears no reference to the views or opinions of the site owners!!!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..