Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree136Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-12-2021, 17:04   #316
Senior Member+

Re: Covid and Fixtures

All seem sensible decisions to me.
Liverpool's midfielder had number 80 on his back.
Twenty Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-12-2021, 17:17   #317
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Eight View Post
All seem sensible decisions to me.
Liverpool's midfielder had number 80 on his back.
Well with the government seemingly leaving risk to the individual the sensible decision especially if you are older or vulnerable is to stay away from crowds.
monkey hanger likes this.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2021, 17:24   #318
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
Well with the government seemingly leaving risk to the individual the sensible decision especially if you are older or vulnerable is to stay away from crowds.
Ifollow it is then.
I'm quite comfortable making my own mind up rather than being told what / what not to do.
cashman and monkey hanger like this.
Old 20-12-2021, 17:28   #319
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

its a matter of common sense its that simple instead of some bitching just use common sense.
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 20-12-2021, 17:33   #320
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
its a matter of common sense its that simple instead of some bitching just use common sense.
A hell of a lot us like me and you have common sense unfortunately and I count some players amongst these don't sadly have any.
cashman and monkey hanger like this.
Old 20-12-2021, 21:13   #321
Senior Member+

Quote:
FA have scrapped replays for the 3rd and 4th round,s of the FA cup to help ease fixture congestion caused by COVID you can see were this is all going can't you.
Speaking personally, no, I haven’t a clue!

Nor have the government, FA, EFL or Premier League.
AccyMad, pifco, andyd and 1 others like this.
Old 21-12-2021, 07:32   #322
God Member

Welsh football to be played behind closed doors from and including Boxing Day so presumably Cardiff and Swansea in that list. Don't think the rest of the country will be far behind.
Old 21-12-2021, 07:36   #323
God Member

Forest Greens game on Boxing Day off already for COVID their 4th on the trot only two free weeks in the fixture list and they the EFL are hoping for no fixtures congestion what world do they live in.
Old 21-12-2021, 11:00   #324
Senior Member+

Quote:
Welsh football to be played behind closed doors from and including Boxing Day so presumably Cardiff and Swansea in that list. Don't think the rest of the country will be far behind.
But its ok for Swansea to play at Millwall and Cardiff to play at Bournemouth. Miraculous ............ transmission must stop at the border.
Old 21-12-2021, 11:33   #325
God Member

Quote:
Forest Greens game on Boxing Day off already for COVID their 4th on the trot only two free weeks in the fixture list and they the EFL are hoping for no fixtures congestion what world do they live in.
need to get some steaks and other meat down em and ditch the nut roasts.
DaveinGermany likes this.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2021, 11:36   #326
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
you mean like we always used to do. feel sick or under the weather you stayed at home. feeling well you went out. never needed a government to control our lives for a few dickheads about.
Greger likes this.
Old 21-12-2021, 11:37   #327
God Member

Quote:
But its ok for Swansea to play at Millwall and Cardiff to play at Bournemouth. Miraculous ............ transmission must stop at the border.
whats chester going to do. play a game of two english halfs.
Outback Ozzy likes this.
Old 21-12-2021, 11:52   #328
God Member

Quote:
Like I've said blind leading the blind Scotland making an announcement this afternoon on large events odds on they'll follow Wales and then it will be us behind closed doors might just finish a lot of fans interest including mine.
Old 21-12-2021, 12:03   #329
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
you mean like we always used to do. feel sick or under the weather you stayed at home. feeling well you went out. never needed a government to control our lives for a few dickheads about.
i think theres more than a few these days?
Old 21-12-2021, 13:34   #330
God Member

Bolton v Morecambe off Boxing Day first one in league 1 but I fear more will follow.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..