Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-01-2021, 19:20   #31
Full Member+

Re: 2020/21 Prediction League; Game 26 v Hull City (home)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimer View Post
Against all logic - 2-0 Stanley
What’s logic haha!
StanleyJosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 26-01-2021, 19:32   #32
Senior Member+

Never been so happy to score nil points for my prediction. Well done Stanley
MikeA likes this.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2021, 15:40   #33
Senior Member+

Lead Slashed as Ozzy Fails to Expect the Unexpected

Quote:
Against all logic - 2-0 Stanley
Quote:
Well booger I!!
Not wanting to blow my own trumpet of course

My maxi lifted me to a previously unheard of 7th in the table, with DaveinGermany, the only other person sharing my good fortune, making room for me by leaping onto the podium into 3rd spot. Only 7 other brave souls stuck their neck out for a Stanley win, with 6 on the fence and 11 expecting the fisher folk to consolidate last Tuesday's thrashing by doing the double over our brave boys. Just 4 of the doubters scrambled a bonus point by expecting us to score twice without winning .

No particularly dramatic positional gains from the 3 and 4 pointers, and the only significant fall fell to StanleyJosh, elbowed off the podium and crashing to 8th . But up top, AccyTom18 picked up 4 points , closing the gap on pointless leader Outback Ozzy to a mere 5.

So we roll on to Plymouth, for what looks to be the hardest of 4 hopefully winnable games before we meet those bloody Imps again . But losing a pizza-cupper to them may turn out to have been a shrewd move in the long run. The dream is still alive .......

On Stanley On!!
Attached Files
File Type: doc SPL 260119 - 26 Jan 21.doc (77.0 KB, 14 views)
DaveinGermany likes this.
Old 29-01-2021, 04:44   #34
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
My maxi lifted me to a previously unheard of 7th in the table, with DaveinGermany, the only other person sharing my good fortune, making room for me by leaping onto the podium into 3rd spot.

Think I need to print out this table & frame it! The height of my glory (luck) on the wall forever.
Chimer and Div3North like this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..