Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2008, 18:01   #16
God Member

Re: Premonition....

Another good man going to waste!
Accrington Web
Old 04-04-2008, 15:37   #17
Foreign Correspondent

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Hurrah!

You're back.

Was begining to think you were too busy to bother with us, since you yourself got hitched.
Hey Rindy-Roo! How're things overlooking Fox Hill Preserve? Hope that you are managing with the Parkinson's problems. My new stepfather was diagnosed about a dozen years back. He doesn't have those terrible shakes that plague a lot of sufferers, but he finds the deterioration of his fine motor skills a real frustration. Nasty stuff!

And yes, I've been really busy - but it's great! Moving two households of stuff into my place has been, well, interesting. Debbie and I have been doing quite a bit of travelling to visit relatives in North Carolina, Louisiana, New Hampshire, etc.

We're headed to England in May and will be seeing David and Angela. I don't know if Angela has brought it to Ossy, but I gave her my late wife's mobility scooter. I'm pretty used to keeping it in repair, so I will give it the once-over when I am in London. Unfortunately, due to all the other travels using up a lot of my vacation time, we will only be in the UK
for a week. Not quite enough time to make it up to Ossy! However,
next year I reach 25 years with AT&T and get an additional week of vacation. So, assuming that the dollar eventually crawls out of the crapper that Mr. Bush put it in, we hope to visit Lancashire again. BTW, Debbie is from Lancaster - Lancaster, Pennsylvania! Please give my best to Yvonne!

I probably won't be posting frequently, but will drop in here from time to time.

When in darkness or in doubt, visit Oswaldtwistle!
Billcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 17:33   #18
Senior Member+

Thread wanderer

Christmas isn't a season. It's a feeling,Edna Ferber.

check out our wedding pictures taken by the lovely gareth at studio25....
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...6&id=619840253

mrskitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 18:31   #19
God Member

Anyway........back to this whip
pipinfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 10:57   #20
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipinfort View Post
Anyway........back to this whip

Yea back to this whip

where was i again

Christmas isn't a season. It's a feeling,Edna Ferber.

check out our wedding pictures taken by the lovely gareth at studio25....

mrskitty is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..