Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-06-2008, 20:48   #16

Re: a dead nite life

look im just trying to some kind of fedback on wot you's would like from a nite club ?
befor this town gose off the map. as we all know pubs are closeing due to the lack of nite life in the town .so i would really like your help so if yous could give me some ida that would help thankyou tash.
tashlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 29-06-2008, 20:50   #17
God Member

i agree tash, Accy is getting crap now with all the pubs closing down, i think we need a bar for Teenagers and a bar for the over 21's, something with a wide variety of music, not just dance/trance
flashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2008, 20:51   #18
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Its not the introduction I care about. It was the sarcy answer to Gayle for asking her to type in English.
Aww, thank you my hero for sticking up for me.

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Gayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2008, 20:54   #19

it is 21 and over im aming at as the age gap is alot biger now a days and thay dont seem to mix well you only need to go out at the weekend so winebar come nite club is what im looking at .
Old 29-06-2008, 20:56   #20
Senior Member+

are you looking at opening one in accy?

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2008, 20:57   #21

Question Re: a dead nite life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle View Post
Aww, thank you my hero for sticking up for me.
so gayle what do you think ?
Old 29-06-2008, 20:58   #22

yes
Old 29-06-2008, 20:58   #23
God Member

ah a wine bar/nightclub might be more up market, it would certainly keep the riff raff away, so yeah thats a good idea
Old 29-06-2008, 21:00   #24
Senior Member+

its a good idea, we are lacking decent places to go in accy, theres some good ones on burnley, like the one that does 'fishbowl' drinks and one that does the coyote ugly dancing on the bar thing.. lots of special offers as well please

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2008, 21:01   #25
God Member

tash why dont you have a wander around the pubs in other towns and see which pubs are packed out, then decide what you wanna do
Old 29-06-2008, 21:01   #26

not realy ther is alot of money ppl in accrington and its the normal evry day joes that say thay want something better and nicer than the box on the of the town .
Old 29-06-2008, 21:03   #27

iv allreay done all that a lot of homework its just a case of finding out wot the pp want .
Old 29-06-2008, 21:04   #28
God Member

ah ok, i hope you get more response on here other than what me and emma have already said
Old 29-06-2008, 21:05   #29
God Member

The after work market is the one to go for at the moment, rather than night clubs - I think!

The people who have the money are older and more likely to want to go somewhere to have a drink quietly after work.

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Gayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2008, 21:09   #30

this is the problem all the qiuet places are closeing down for 1 reson no nite clubs allready done my home work alot of the pubs welcome a nite club to keep ppl in the town .

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..