Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-05-2010, 06:14   #406
God Member

Re: Bigotry on the web.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
I have moved it to anything goes as it is no longer a serious discussion, if it ever was, so belongs here.
I thought it had been deleted at first and was going to have a tantrum like a 2 year old. But as it is safe and just moved home I am happy. Had some fun with this for the firt time in a while on here.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 27-05-2010, 06:36   #407
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
I have moved it to anything goes as it is no longer a serious discussion, if it ever was, so belongs here.
Took your time about it didn't you?

There is a special file reserved for this type of thread, it should have gone straight in there.

I don't think for one minute that JCB will change his ways, he'll find some other thread to trash with his brand of thinking.

I hope Jay is wrong about him being an ex-teacher, if he was, how many innocent minds have been exposed to his idea of reality?

Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 08:00   #408
Super Moderator

I reckon he's here for the long haul. Prepare for mucho "evils of the running dog imperialist, capitalist system" type rants. As for Mr T's kindly concern, it won't last!
Old 27-05-2010, 09:21   #409
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Spoilsport. wi being new ole JCB may not find it here. PMSL.
Old 27-05-2010, 10:17   #410
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCB View Post
True.

Don't understand this Catholic Celtic and Protestant Rangers nonsense though.

If I use the word "Rangers" to her I'd end up a dead man.
Obviously your crusade hasn't taken you to Glasgow then
Old 27-05-2010, 10:19   #411
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Is my alter ego known as Jaysay?

I know, you know, if it was deliberate or not!
please don't take my name in vain Less, all my typos are deliberate
Old 27-05-2010, 10:25   #412
Resting in Peace

Hell JCBs post count ain't have dropped, but fortunately his Red hasn't
Old 27-05-2010, 11:09   #413
JCB

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Spoilsport. wi being new ole JCB may not find it here. PMSL.
Sorry to disappoint you Cashman , but you may be pleased that this is my last quote on this thread.
I can here the "ALLELUIAS".
It's run its course , or well over-run it according to your point of view.
I've enjoyed it and clearly many of you have at my expense.
With certain reservations I stand by my first post on this thread and my post sent yesterday at 12.13.
The reservations are that being a new member to the Accy Web , and not knowing the members , I may have misunderstood the language and humour used.If so, this may have led me into making criticisms that were unjustified.If this was the case ,SORRY.
If the language or tenor of any of my replies have offended anyone personally , I apologise.

Now for you jaysay.
I am totally puzzled as to how you know me.Sherlock Holmes can't hold a candle up to you.I would appreciate a private message from you to enlighten me.It's up to you.
Yes I am Colin.
Yes I was a teacher.
As for living in the Fern Gore/Spring Hill area , you are right on both counts.
My late mum and dad were married during WW2 when my dad was in the army.When he was demobbed they got a council house up on the Fern Gore estate.
When I was about 18 we moved down to a council house in Spring Hill.My mum wanted to be nearer her sister.
So well done O Wise One.I admire your powers of detection.
Speaking of my mum , this Tuesday was the 3rd anniversary of her death.On her death-bed , the day she died , she received a visit from the Mayor and Mayoress of Hyndburn.Now I wonder why that was.Maybe you know already , jaysay.If not I have set you a new challenge - to find out why.My bets are you will come up trumps.

So goodbye to the thread "Bigotry on the web."
And goodbye , hopefully , to bigotry on the web.

You'll hear from me on other threads.I may even start another thread.There's nothing like jumping in with both feet and making cock-ups.My experience of life has shown me that I have learned more from making mistakes than from getting things right first time.

So please be patient with me . God hasn't finished with me yet.

Thanks to all of you!
JCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 11:17   #414
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:

Thanks to all of you!

We can be patient with you if you treat us right,
YOUR God may not have finished with you, but please until he actually signs up as a member & makes his first post, assume that he isn't too worried about what goes on, on this site, perhaps he's busy with real and not your imagined problems?

As the late great Dave Allen used to say, "may your God go with you".

Mine was sent on his way many years ago and I don't like him turning up uninvited in any shape or form.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 13:39   #415
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Sorry to disappoint you Cashman , but you may be pleased that this is my last quote on this thread.
With certain reservations I stand by my first post on this thread and my post sent yesterday at 12.13.
The reservations are that being a new member to the Accy Web , and not knowing the members , I may have misunderstood the language and humour used.If so, this may have led me into making criticisms that were unjustified.If this was the case ,SORRY.
If the language or tenor of any of my replies have offended anyone personally , I apologise.

Now for you jaysay.
I am totally puzzled as to how you know me.Sherlock Holmes can't hold a candle up to you.I would appreciate a private message from you to enlighten me.It's up to you.
Yes I am Colin.
Yes I was a teacher.
My late mum and dad were married during WW2 when my dad was in the army.When he was demobbed they got a council house up on the Fern Gore estate.
When I was about 18 we moved down to a council house in Spring Hill.My mum wanted to be nearer her sister.

You'll hear from me on other threads.I may even start another thread.There's nothing like jumping in with both feet and making cock-ups.My experience of life has shown me that I have learned more from making mistakes than from getting things right first time.

Thanks to all of you!
yeh aint disapointed me JCB, in fact i'm rather pleased ya sussed this un outas fer peoples powers of detection mate theres a lot on here that aint dummies. personally i'm sorry this thread has ended,gave me much amusement, at this stage at least am glad yer staying around, just hope i don't live to regret it.
Old 27-05-2010, 14:51   #416
Resting in Peace

Quote:

Now for you jaysay.
Yes I am Colin.
Yes I was a teacher.
Speaking of my mum , this Tuesday was the 3rd anniversary of her death.On her death-bed , the day she died , she received a visit from the Mayor and Mayoress of Hyndburn.Now I wonder why that was.Maybe you know already , jaysay.If not I have set you a new challenge - to find out why.My bets are you will come up trumps.

Thanks to all of you!
Well, Colin, you don't mind me calling you Colin do you, or would you prefar Sir or Mr Broadly. Its been said on here before, its easy to find out who people are if you really want and you don't need to be Sherlock Holmes either, just keep your nose to the ground, mind you when people give clues out left right and centre it does help even when they don't even know they're doing it, oh all those Emails
Old 27-05-2010, 17:53   #417
JCB

Hello jaysay,
Call me Colin.
I fail to see how you got the info about me.I would really like to know.
Is the clue in the words "all those emails"?
If it is , is it related to emails sent to councillors about a certain letter? Am I getting warm?
Sorry I don't know your name.The face on the photograph looks familiar though.
Best wishes ,
Colin.
JCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 18:05   #418
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:

Thanks to all of you!
This must be one o them long goodbyes?
Old 27-05-2010, 18:09   #419
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Obviously your crusade hasn't taken you to Glasgow then
Would he survive I wonder?

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 27-05-2010, 18:13   #420
God Member

I was looking forward to another night of fun as well. Now he is bailing out.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..