Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-10-2012, 22:21   #31

Re: Projects-what are you all doing currently?

Still repairing/restoring master clocks and clocking in machines oh and making model boats. Perhaps i need to get out more!!!
Sunflower49 likes this.
Alan Varrechia is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 31-10-2012, 06:24   #32
Senior Member+

today im going to attempt to applique on my new machine, im starting the coffee now and no doubt i'll be calling it names later lol

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2012, 08:22   #33
Senior Member+

wasnt that bad actually, i need smaller scissors to trim closer but im happy with that as a first go
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kite.jpg (27.7 KB, 10 views)

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
Old 09-12-2012, 16:36   #34
Senior Member+

ive just finished this while the smalls watched muppet christmas carol, tidies it up a bit after the pic was taken because i ould see it better on the pic

Old 09-12-2012, 21:46   #35
Senior Member+

theres no picture on that last post

now im sewing up an elf

Old 10-12-2012, 00:37   #36

I do like that wreath! Perfect.

I've now got to help do up a house to make it tenant-worthy, have about 8 weeks in which to get to a certain standard..Not something I'm especially good at or looking forward to, but, people have completed harder tasks..I'm going to be kept busier at my usually-busiest time of the year lol
Old 10-12-2012, 12:39   #37
Senior Member+

its up in my window now, going to make one for my big girl in pink and purple for her room next

my elf no arms on or clothes yet, i was interuppted by non sleeping children instead

Old 10-12-2012, 12:42   #38

I'm not a Christian, but I think that's really pretty. You should start a business if you haven't already
Old 10-12-2012, 12:55   #39
Senior Member+

no, no business just making things for my little ones and my house, i found a tutorial for tutu's on the internet, might try that and embroidered name banners when ive finished all my christmas craft

Old 10-12-2012, 13:03   #40
Senior Member+

we decorated big girls bedroom not long back, i took what was left of the border and made her a mobile for her ceiling with hangin tissue paper butterflies and cut card butterflies and stuck them to the wall with their wings folded up so they stick out. im going to do her a wreath for her wall and the banner and ive got fabric to make both girlsmatching patchwork quilts, then to start on the boys lol, my lot keep me busy

Old 10-12-2012, 21:14   #41
Senior Member+

i finished my elf, meet alf first go at anything like this so im appy enough with that and the children will love him

i'll stop boring you with my tat now
Restless likes this.

Old 16-12-2012, 09:29   #42
Senior Member+

i made my smallest a christmas tutu this morning

Old 20-12-2012, 01:27   #43

That Elf is ace!I wish I was creative.
My other half is. Makes chainmail items a lot and can do a lot of electrical tasks, builds desks and tables etc. I'm useless at all creative things apart from cooking, if that counts lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Varrechia View Post
Still repairing/restoring master clocks and clocking in machines oh and making model boats. Perhaps i need to get out more!!!
'Getting Out' is overrated.

Last edited by Sunflower49; 20-12-2012 at 01:30.
Sunflower49 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..