Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree40Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-07-2013, 09:23   #16
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Sense of Humor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesco Rambler View Post
I denote a distinct lack of a sense of humor amongst the folk who frequent Accrington Web. l
Now that's funny right there! Mayhaps fella, the humour's a tad to subtle for you to grasp, but to say there's no sense of humour on here is way off.

There's plenty on here as makes me grin on a regular basis for varying reasons (A) They're genuinely witty & funny with their quips or (B) They're such Dumbarses I can't help but grin at their gormlessness.

So, the choices are out there, where do you think you fit in?
Eric, BERNADETTE and Stevie R like this.
Old 13-07-2013, 09:33   #17
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
I mean the fanatical and the moronic users. KesX drove quite a few people away with his over the top obsession with drug use. I think I myself drove somebody away years ago because they didn't like that I thought God didn't exist and that religion on a whole is evil(especially those white religions )

You didn't strong argument. Just your opinion which was shared in an obnoxious and disgusting racist-like manner. You will find over the years. People that have done this usually snap at some point and are swiftly banned and good riddance too.

Oh. I don't stand up for my heritage. I am human. That is my heritage. I Don't give a damn if I am White or English. Not a popular view. But I often don't stand up for my heritage because the majority of humans are just trash, no matter what race, colour or heritage we are a plague on this planet.

There are a few good people in this world and they are hard to find. Some of which, can be found on accringtonweb.
Funny, I didn't find any yet.
Tesco Rambler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2013, 09:42   #18
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Funny, I didn't find any yet.
Only cos yer looking in the Mirror.
Eric, BERNADETTE and Restless like this.
Old 13-07-2013, 09:49   #20
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Only cos yer looking in the Mirror.
It must be a plastic mirror, a glass one he could break and use as a weapon against the screws!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2013, 10:10   #21

Quote:
First, you are swearing and that could get you a warning as I understand it.
Oh dear,Oh dear, I have just written elsewhere that I am of ------- ancestry and my forbares may have been transported to Australia for stealing a slice of Hovis and now toy link me with: 'A troll is a supernatural being in Norse mythology and Scandinavian folklore.' At this rate I will end up with a split-personality.
Philip or do you prefer Phil? I hope you don't mind me using your first name.
Tesco Rambler is so formal, after all it must be a name given to you by the other inmates, Tesco after the incident that put you where you are and Rambler because like us they have noticed your tendency towards believing what you say and wandering over and over again about how brilliant you are.

Now, to my point for posting, to have a 'split personality', first of all you need to have a personality, obviously you don't, you poor, sad, lonely, delusion-ed shadow of a human being. I think if we really got to know you most of us would be sympathetic about your condition, however I doubt that you will be here long enough for us to find out.
BERNADETTE likes this.
Old 13-07-2013, 19:41   #22
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Philip or do you prefer Phil? I hope you don't mind me using your first name.
Tesco Rambler is so formal, after all it must be a name given to you by the other inmates, Tesco after the incident that put you where you are and Rambler because like us they have noticed your tendency towards believing what you say and wandering over and over again about how brilliant you are.

Now, to my point for posting, to have a 'split personality', first of all you need to have a personality, obviously you don't, you poor, sad, lonely, delusion-ed shadow of a human being. I think if we really got to know you most of us would be sympathetic about your condition, however I doubt that you will be here long enough for us to find out.
How did you manage to stay around for so long seeing that you have such a charming personality? Loathe as I am to become involved in personal insults, I can only conceive of the Gods having something rather unpleasant in store for you.
Old 13-07-2013, 19:46   #23
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevie R View Post
And in a professional capacity Tesco R,

Why on a P11D expenses form

do I pay full whack on a 5 year old car?
Sorry, I can't help as I was a VAT inspector and at the time HM Customs and Revenue did not exist. for VAT purposes you would only be required to declare sales VAT on an old car if it had been wholly used as part of your business i.e. a taxi for example. As a former VAT inspector I don't even know what a P11D is.
Stevie R likes this.
Old 13-07-2013, 20:32   #24
Senior Member+

Its one up from a p10D everybody knows that.
Old 13-07-2013, 20:53   #25

Quote:
Sorry, I can't help as I was a VAT inspector and at the time HM Customs and Revenue did not exist. for VAT purposes you would only be required to declare sales VAT on an old car if it had been wholly used as part of your business i.e. a taxi for example. As a former VAT inspector I don't even know what a P11D is.
Thanks anyway,

I imagined Accyweb had acquired a tax expert

Hey ho there you go
Stevie R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2013, 21:03   #26
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevie R View Post
Thanks anyway,

I imagined Accyweb had acquired a tax expert

Hey ho there you go
I get the feeling there's quite a few on here who would gladly see me as a taxi expert, somewhere like Land's End or John ' Groats perhaps.
BERNADETTE likes this.
Old 13-07-2013, 22:13   #28

Quote:
I can only conceive of the Gods having something rather unpleasant in store for you.
I deal with their curses one day at a time, today it's you, not so much a curse as a mild expletive.
Old 13-07-2013, 23:20   #29
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
I deal with their curses one day at a time, today it's you, not so much a curse as a mild expletive.
oh well. Not much to worry about since the gods don't exist
Restless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2013, 23:51   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
oh well. Not much to worry about since the gods don't exist
You know that and I know that, but isn't it strange how many people in prison find God just in time to meet their parole board?
Restless likes this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..