Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-11-2013, 19:06   #16
I am Banned

Re: Happy Birthday Susie123

All the very best Susie.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Birthday-Wishes-With-Delicious-Biscuits-269x170.jpg (16.8 KB, 2 views)
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 29-11-2013, 22:06   #18
Resting In Peace

Cheers for this thread folks and I raise a glass to you all. It means a lot to me.

I had a good day yesterday with several visitors including Richard's sister and her hubby who are over from France and staying in a b&b round the corner on the sea front. They brought a bottle of their local fizz which we had with a Thai takeaway. We didn't get round to the champagne in the fridge as I fell asleep! Still, a good time was had by all especially me!
Old 30-11-2013, 14:17   #19

sorry I late with your birthday message I hope you had a good one xx
mallard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2013, 17:06   #20
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie123 View Post
Cheers for this thread folks and I raise a glass to you all. It means a lot to me.

I had a good day yesterday with several visitors including Richard's sister and her hubby who are over from France and staying in a b&b round the corner on the sea front. They brought a bottle of their local fizz which we had with a Thai takeaway. We didn't get round to the champagne in the fridge as I fell asleep! Still, a good time was had by all especially me!
I've since discovered they cracked open our stash of single malts after I nodded off! Grrr! They could have woken me up!
Old 01-12-2013, 14:53   #21
Resting In Peace

Quote:
I've since discovered they cracked open our stash of single malts after I nodded off! Grrr! They could have woken me up!
Well last night finally caught up with the single malts. Had some Black Bottle, a blend of Islay malts, plus a Talisker, my favourite, from Skye. Am thinking as we have about another 20, some with about only a half inch left in the bottle, I might try a few more...

As they finished the Black Bottle on Thurs, Richard took himself round to our local Booths supermarket, renowned for its booze, to replenish supplies. He had to pick himself up off the floor as it was on offer at 14.99, which is cheaper than Famous Grouse!
Old 01-12-2013, 18:03   #22
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Well last night finally caught up with the single malts.
Well done you!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..