Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-08-2014, 22:38   #1
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Yes I am a chauvinistic pig!

Sorry wrong, according to mags I'm a misogynist.

Do you know?

I think she's right?

As most folk will have noticed, tonight has been drought free, so going for a fag has it's problems.
I was stood in the entrance of one of my favourite pubs shielding myself and my weed from the elements when a young lady comes from within to indulge in her addiction, I breathed in and allowed her to pass.
Thank you she said for allowing me to pass so easily.
Not a problem lovely came my reply, I'm not being a gentleman, just allowing you to stand in the rain rather than me.
I suspect the look on her face gave me the idea NOT to ask if she was single and available.
Michael1954 likes this.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 26-08-2014, 04:58   #2
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Yes I am a chauvinistic pig!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
just allowing you to stand in the rain rather than me.
Nothing wrong with that, just exercising this much lauded equality malarkey if you ask me.
Old 26-08-2014, 08:57   #3
Senior Member+

There are numerous theories as to the origin of misogyny, most men grow up under the domination of their mothers..... is possible 'your misogyny' derives from gynophobia?

Anyway, playing along with your story, I think misogyny is probably too strong a word for your actions (on this occasion)

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2014, 09:06   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
There are numerous theories as to the origin of misogyny, most men grow up under the domination of their mothers..... is possible 'your misogyny' derives from gynophobia?

Anyway, playing along with your story, I think misogyny is probably too strong a word for your actions (on this occasion)
I don't care for your theories or your posts, kindly keep your false diagnoses to yourself, I neither fear nor dislike women, the only person that even suggests I am a misogynist is MagsR who has a fear of just about everything except being wrong, she enjoys that.

The whole point of 'anything goes' is a bit of fun unfortunately ruined once more by your participation.

Old 26-08-2014, 10:52   #5
Senior Member+

Quote:
Not a problem lovely came my reply, I'm not being a gentleman, just allowing you to stand in the rain rather than me.
Certainly no problem with that, Less, just seems like common sense to me.
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2014, 12:55   #6
Senior Member+

Quote:
I don't care for your theories or your posts,
The whole point of 'anything goes' is a bit of fun unfortunately ruined once more by your participation.

Ok Less, but if you really think my views/comments are so stupid and of a low standard may I suggest you just ignore them?
Plenty of others on here ignore them and yet they still have "fun".

After plenty of attempts to discuss subjects with you on a civil level only to be responded to with condescending remarks and accompanying pics/smilies, Its no wonder my comments are seen as too serious by you.

password--Accyweb
Old 26-08-2014, 13:33   #7

Re: Re: Yes I am a chauvinistic pig!

Quote:
Ok Less, but if you really think my views/comments are so stupid and of a low standard may I suggest you just ignore them?
Plenty of others on here ignore them and yet they still have "fun".

After plenty of attempts to discuss subjects with you on a civil level only to be responded to with condescending remarks and accompanying pics/smilies, Its no wonder my comments are seen as too serious by you.
Stupid? That term would be giving you a compliment.

You leave a trail behind you of ruined threads like an incontinent snail.
Old 26-08-2014, 14:50   #8
Senior Member+

Quote:
Stupid? That term would be giving you a compliment.

You leave a trail behind you of ruined threads like an incontinent snail.
Calling folk names (apart from being rather childish) is also a defence mechanism Less (I'm pretty sure you know this) it is basically saying that you afraid.....

...what are you afraid of? .

password--Accyweb
Old 26-08-2014, 15:11   #9

Re: Re: Yes I am a chauvinistic pig!

Quote:
Calling folk names (apart from being rather childish) is also a defence mechanism Less (I'm pretty sure you know this) it is basically saying that you afraid.....

...what are you afraid of? .
God almighty, will someone else please tell him to shut the... up?
His prattlings annoy me.
Old 28-08-2014, 04:18   #10
God Member

Quote:
Sorry wrong, according to mags I'm a misogynist.

Do you know?

I think she's right?

As most folk will have noticed, tonight has been drought free, so going for a fag has it's problems.
I was stood in the entrance of one of my favourite pubs shielding myself and my weed from the elements when a young lady comes from within to indulge in her addiction, I breathed in and allowed her to pass.
Thank you she said for allowing me to pass so easily.
I suspect the look on her face gave me the idea NOT to ask if she was single and available.
Your mistake, if indeed it was one, was in being honest. Women don't like honesty. Consider the following question often posed by the fair sex: "Do you think I've put on a little weight?" But come to think of it, if you don't give a rat's ass what the broad thinks, your response was the correct one. There are only a couple of reasons to be nice to a woman: a little peace and quiet while the game is on; or to get a piece of ass. There maybe more, but then one might have to try to understand women ... a thankless, futile effort, a waste of quality drinking time.
Sunflower49 likes this.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2014, 13:36   #11

If I ask about my weight/looks I expect honesty. If he says yes I'm layering on the blubber a bit, I say 'Great, I'm trying to!' and the look of fright on his face at the prospect is very amusing

Breathing in to allow her to pass?How big is your belly?

I once was being spotted by Mr Sunflower whilst I did upside down exercises. As I curled back up I banged my head on his. I fell off in a giggle fit. He fell into a few pies.
Old 30-08-2014, 15:24   #12
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower49 View Post

I once was being spotted by Mr Sunflower whilst I did upside down exercises. As I curled back up I banged my head on his. I fell off in a giggle fit. He fell into a few pies.
I'm intrigued! You do your upside down exercises surrounded by pies?

Why?
Sunflower49 likes this.
Old 30-08-2014, 15:26   #13

I can't afford crash mats.
Old 30-08-2014, 15:31   #14
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower49 View Post
I can't afford crash mats.
Logical! Well, womens logical. I thought perhaps the exercise made you hungry.

Or is my sheltered life showing?
Old 30-08-2014, 16:56   #15
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Booth View Post
Logical! Well, womens logical. I thought perhaps the exercise made you hungry.

Or is my sheltered life showing?
Women's logic is a minefield into which males should never step unless it is absolutely unavoidable.
DaveinGermany likes this.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..