Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Blogs > AccyLass
Donate! Join Today

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

1. Old Comment

Trip To London!

Thanks

Margaret, I will certainly try to do some more blogs.

Mum, dunno what it was but it definitely looked like a roof rack to me
  2. Old Comment

Trip To London!

Great blog love the pics
  3. Old Comment

Trip To London!

I bet you could have seen my old house when at the top on the eye. Looks a brilliant view. Will have to get back to London one day, before i get too old, and see how much has really changed over the years. That Porsche, are you sure it's a roof rack and not something to do with aero-dynamics?
  4. Old Comment

Trip To London!

Love the pics.
    It sounds like you had as good a time in London as we did in Manchester........and Hey....we got sunshine too!
    Good blog......more please.
    Posted 25-05-2010 at 10:58 by Margaret Pilkington Margaret Pilkington is online now

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..