Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Blogs > slinky
Donate! Join Today

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

the life of me
  1. Old Comment

Impatient!!

Thanks for the replies... I hope it goes well too Bernie, and yes margaret I know what you mean.... the anticipation is killing me now though

Shaz, mine and zacks eat them too .... so got my lovely mummy to pick me some up from town today!! 48 of the buggers haha which was not bad priced, Phillips 7.99 for 48 in Th'Argos ... plent of listening time. I hav some really old 90's music on it haha ( Vanilla Ice ice baby )
  2. Old Comment

Impatient!!

I know just how that feels.
    I think a lot of the enjoyment of a holiday is in the planning and anticipation.
    I hope you all have a wonderful relaxing holiday.
    Posted 18-04-2008 at 08:58 by Margaret Pilkington Margaret Pilkington is offline
  3. Old Comment

Impatient!!

Hope the hols go great, any room in the suitcases?
  4. Old Comment

Impatient!!

hope you've packed lots of batteries for the MP3 mel, i know mine eats batteries
  5. Old Comment

Keeping busy

must be sommat in the water eh slinks?? I had a day off today and cleared out the back bedroom (dumping pit) with my youngest son as it is going to be his bedroom when plastered... cleaned the windows downstairs and scrubbed the front door, shame I have to go back to work tomorrow, I'm on a roll!!!!!
  6. Old Comment

Keeping busy

At least you have a good relaxing break to look forward to.....and not long now!
    Posted 09-04-2008 at 19:55 by Margaret Pilkington Margaret Pilkington is offline
  7. Old Comment

Keeping busy

LMAO margaret!! I would not be so verbally nasty to you.

It has took me month's to get round to getting my own arse in gear and cleaning my house ( I tidy everryday, I mean the DEEP cleaning stuff ) ...... I just really can't get motivated in Winter, so it just builds and builds, until, I start getting pee'd off with even having to look at it. Thats when I do something about it....... Ah well, I have all the bedrooms and bathroom tomoz.... Lucky old me eh??
  8. Old Comment

Keeping busy

and I know another one that you might just like to come along and help with......No, not mine......Daughter has everything covered in a very fine film of plaster dust...how're you fixed Slinky? OK......I know the second word is OFF!
    Posted 09-04-2008 at 19:12 by Margaret Pilkington Margaret Pilkington is offline
  9. Old Comment

Keeping busy

Mine needs doing if you've got a couple of days to spare!!
  10. Old Comment

Sad day!!

RIP and bless you slinky, I know what you are feeling as I have been to 2 funerals recently, it knocks you for six and raises the whole question of mortality
  11. Old Comment

Sad day!!

oh poor you & your friends she sounds a lovely lady ....may god keep her happy now x x
  12. Old Comment

Sad day!!

Awwww, what a sad day for you all. I hope she does faff with your flowers and that your garden blooms this summer..(((((((((((((.))))))))))))) Sending a big hug.
  13. Old Comment

Sad day!!

Where she is now, there is no pain or suffering...she will be surrounded by loved ones.
    RIP A....... I'm sure you will be much missed.
    Posted 01-04-2008 at 19:58 by Margaret Pilkington Margaret Pilkington is offline
  14. Old Comment

Sad day!!

R.I.P hope you find comfort in knowing the funeral was just how she wanted. At least her suffering is over.
  15. Old Comment

Just another Manic sunday!!

Hope the little un is ok Slinky, sounds like you have your hands full..
  16. Old Comment

Just another Manic sunday!!

No it is just one of those days/nights that we have to contend with Slinky. Hope the child is okxx
  17. Old Comment

A train trip!! and I survived

LMAO Rindy.... I know, I know for a women of 28 years old, I really should be relied on to find my own way to B/pool and back...... even my mum was worried for us
  18. Old Comment

Lol, that made me laugh out loud for real.
  19. Old Comment

What brill day! Excellent blog too.
    Posted 27-03-2008 at 19:11 by Margaret Pilkington Margaret Pilkington is offline
  20. Old Comment

I like Primark in Blackpool as well

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..