Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Blogs > slinky
Donate! Join Today

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

the life of me
  1. Old Comment

What's in a name?????

Re: What's in a name?????

Lmao lettie, just read your blog..........it made me laugh.
    When we get mail through the door more often than not, it's addressed to Mr&Mrs Livesey.............lmao my name ain't livesey, but on the phone to other people, it must sound like livesy.......
  2. Old Comment

I have a baby!!!!!!!!

Re: I have a baby!!!!!!!!

cashy, I know I saw you walking, but it was raining so I thought i'd let you walk lmfao......................
  3. Old Comment

Wet Wet Wet

Re: Wet Wet Wet

lol.............................romps can you take my kids to school on monday, I need a lie in thanx ever so much hehehe...............oh by the way, they go to st.peters hahaha.
  4. Old Comment

And so......

Re: And so......

Omg................I'm filling up again!!!!!!!!!! I wish you would all stop these blogs now lol........... I'm just thinking about my dog, she is getting on now, and she is slowing down, and I don't think it will be long............but I cant bear that thought!!!
  5. Old Comment

having a bad day

Re: having a bad day

Like I said Jen, I'm glad you blogged, people need to be aware that this sort of thing happens with the elderly.
    I hope the social services come down on them like a ton of bricks, I really do.
    Like I said in my PM.......Its is NEGLECT whichever way you look at it, and that can end up in a prison sentence, so If I was them, i would be really careful about my actions, and what I do, or should I say they are NOT doing in this case.
    Good luck Jen, and don't stop til you get the result you want, these people are very good at fobbing people off too.
  6. Old Comment

Streamlining...

Re: Streamlining...

Good luck lettie...........................grrrr cleaning!!!!
  7. Old Comment

childhood holidays....

Re: childhood holidays....

OHHHH! I had to laugh about the lost wellie.
    It's a kids thing that, doesn't matter that you could have died, because without that wellie you might as well have..............lmao, great blog.
  8. Old Comment

not well

Re: not well

Sounds like you have a rough time of it jen, sometimes.
    When she goes for respite, make sure you have a bit of YOU time hun. It's amazing what you will feel like when she returns, maybe it's just the break you need.
  9. Old Comment

Making the best of it..

Re: Making the best of it..

awwww lettie, I cant believe you didn't enjoy it.
    You were so looking forward to it, and you even had sparkie go with you in the end..............aww what a shame hun xx
  10. Old Comment

part 5

Re: part 5

I have really enjoyed your blogg's mick. Even though I still think you are the most unluckiest man in the world.
    Hope everything goes well when the time finally arrives for you, as I'm sure it will.
    Keep us posted on the progress.............................
  11. Old Comment

THE BUSH

Re: THE BUSH

Good blog mick...............made me chuckle.
  12. Old Comment

Part 4

Re: Part 4

Omg.............................this tale gets worse and worse.........you must be one of the unluckiest people I know.
    Here's me thinking i'm unlucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Great blogg again mick. Poor Anne, does she know whats she has let herself in for? he he he.
  13. Old Comment

Part 3

Re: Part 3

Bloody hell, talk about bad luck mick, you must have been a evil man in your past life mate!!!!! he he he.
    Great blogg, very detailed and interesting, keep em' up.
  14. Old Comment

PART 2

Re: PART 2

All sounds a bit scary to me. Lmao at the nurses face, when you told her you was going for a WONDER round Blackpool he he he. Men eh??
  15. Old Comment

Rear end problems.....

Re: Rear end problems.....

Lmao lettie, that made me laugh out loud.
    Maybe your top was too long for anyone to see your 4 ar$ses....as you put it lol. men have a nack of doing that don't they, "oh well i didn't notice hun", he he he.
    Hope you have a great holiday.
  16. Old Comment

Strange....

Re: Strange....

mmmmmmm......strange one that RED. Like lettie, I'm not sure what advice to give you.
    Good luck in what ever you decide to do though hun!!
  17. Old Comment

Not alone....

Re: Not alone....

awww lettie that's good news. I bet you are chuffed to bits. have a great time you 2.
  18. Old Comment

Space Invader....

Re: Space Invader....

Well I'm not too bad in this way. my mum actually lives next door to me, and funnily enough I hardly ever see her. She never comes round to mine, If i want to see her, i have to go round to her house.
    Lettie, could you please teach e how to be organised and motivated, as i am neither!"!!!
  19. Old Comment

procrastination...

Re: procrastination...

Omg it is like reading my life story. At the moment, I have clothes piled up everywhere to be put away in drawers...............CAN I BE BOTHERED??? NOPE......and I have been off work all week. I start talking myself out of thing like "oh well If I just relax today, then I can get it all don't tomorrow" phwaaaaa yeah that's what I think.
    Hubby keeps asking me if he has any clean socks in his drawer, and I keep saying " no unless you have put some there"!!!!!!.............lmao, I have no motivation at the moment, But I will get round to it IN MY OWN TIME!!
  20. Old Comment

Homecoming..

Re: Homecoming..

Good for you lettie, glad you gave her something to think about for the rest of her holiday instead of more food.
    god i wish i was as confident as you, i feel funny even going into town on my own!!!!! let alone going on holiday........GOOD ON YA GIRL!!!!!!!!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..