Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Blogs > slinky
Donate! Join Today

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

the life of me
  1. Old Comment

little thief

Re: little thief

Hehehe your mum was well on the ball...............why do all mum's have radar devices fitted to them.
    I'm the same with my kids now. My little boy will ask if he can have a biscuit before bed, He goes in the kitchen and a few times I have said to him......." let me see what you have got" and he with the same face, pulls a bag of crisps from his Pj bottoms. hehe I have to laugh when he has gone up stairs, because all kids try the same tricks
  2. Old Comment

Looking on the bright side..

Re: Looking on the bright side..

Thank god his pregnant girlfriend was strong enough to get out too!!!!!!!!.
    Hope he leads a very sad but most of all LONELY life now!!!!!! evil men like this deserve it.
    I have a friend that is going through the same. Her boyfriend gets drunk, gives her a good slap, then begs for forgivness the day after and sayd the famous words "I wont do it again, I'm really sorry, I love you".
    The thing is, she has no ties to this lad, she still lives at home with her mum and dad, no children with him. She's a really bonny girl and very out going. I feel like slapping her and telling her to wake up sometimes. It is also hard for people outside of it to watch it happen, and not be able to do anything. I just hope my friend see's sence in the end!!!
  3. Old Comment

the early years....

Re: the early years....

Bet you did do it again!!!! lol.......he he he kids antics eh?????...........great blogging RED!! keep it up.
  4. Old Comment

Immediate Aftermath...

Re: Immediate Aftermath...

I feel quite sorry for the poor girl that he was with. Womder if she is still at his IRON hand??
    Sometimes it happens when it is too late and you are tied down with a family and a house.
    You was lucky (in a way, if you know what I mean) that you had no ties to this B*****D...................thank god you had your wits and family behind you lettie.
  5. Old Comment

The worm that turned...

Re: The worm that turned...

good blogging lettie. Was on pins waiting to read this blog. Glad you got away while you could, things could have been alot different now.
  6. Old Comment

The early years......

Re: The early years......

OOOO you just brought back memories of my first school teacher.........she was called Mrs.Gent at St.johns school, god she was a battle axe, hated her very much. She was the same very small, and very skinny but a mouth like a bloody fog horn.
  7. Old Comment

The worst of times.....

Re: The worst of times.....

OMG lettie..........this is terrible....................i'm sat here reading with a open mouth!!!!!!!!! sorry to hear the crap you went through!
  8. Old Comment

first time

Re: first time

I'm a carer, for dementia patients aswell as just elderly.
    I can appreciate how hard it must be and the carers were right, we can go home at the end of the day and forget about it til our next shift.................
    Good luck jenxxx
  9. Old Comment

The Autumn Years

Re: The Autumn Years

That was touching...........(tears). Nice one west!!
  10. Old Comment

Half day.

Re: Half day.

poor lettie!!!! it is a long time..............i would hate it too!!!!!!
    Chin up girl, he'll be back
  11. Old Comment

A Week Later

Re: A Week Later

I'm shocked tinks.................I AM A DEMESTIC GODESS!!!!!!!!!! (ok maybe not) but it sounded good for them few seconds...........lmao.
    The film was good and i want to go see charlie and the chocolate factory next!!!!! up for it tinks??
  12. Old Comment

It's a steal......

Re: It's a steal......

Yes she didn't nick my delivery though......eh lettie??
    But she did come in after he was born to take a sneaky peek at him. And she looked after my hubby when I was pregnant hehehe.......think he needed more looking after than me anyway (big soft git).
  13. Old Comment

Long awaited appointment...

Re: Long awaited appointment...

Have a great night lettie..........sounds like you have worked hard for it. All the summer babies are being born are they?? oh well at least I know I wont be adding to them, hehehe.
  14. Old Comment

Hmmmmm.........

Re: Hmmmmm.........

Wanadoo broadband....mmmm..... I know lots of people that have a problem with that. I'm on BT Broadband and I have to say it is good. We had a few problems with it at first but when we rang them they told us how to correct the problem and they were very helpful. Good luck on getting it up and running.
  15. Old Comment

Nothing special.

Re: Nothing special.

lmao garinda @ g78 I did manage to get to town......it was cold....and wet......and i wish i had stayed at home and made him something with sticky back plastic (blue peter watcher). Margaret Ijust bought him a pair of tracky bottoms and a jumper......what do you buy a man that has everything. He has got me anyway and that should be good enough hehehehe
  16. Old Comment

sleepless nights and days off sick.

Re: sleepless nights and days off sick.

lmao garinda!!! that would be confusing for them wouldn't it. lmao about the ''buying my hubby a drink'' lol, I enjoy our chats it makes me laugh in my sleep lmao.
  17. Old Comment

From bad to worse.

Re: From bad to worse.

ow dear LMAO have you ever thoguht the boil could be your missing husband?? lol anyway enjoy work
  18. Old Comment

A day off...

Re: A day off...

Sleep sounds the better option EVERY time lettie.
  19. Old Comment

Thoroughly naffed off

Re: Thoroughly naffed off

GOSH someone with a life like mine lol
  20. Old Comment

Telephone tales

Re: Telephone tales

LMAO............. omg you just cant believe they would do things like that, but i like your comment at the end BLEEDING time wasters hehehehehe

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..