Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Blogs > shillelagh
Donate! Join Today

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

1. Old Comment

a month later ...

i have an arnica gel ... and i use that ... but the worst bruise is the one on my chin .. where the scrape is ... so darent put it on that ... but the gel is elsewhere margaret ...
  2. Old Comment

a month later ...

Jen get some Arnica 30 c for the bruises(holland and Barrett) It will take the discomfort out of them and they will disappear a lot quicker.
    Sorry to hear that you got so roughed up.....but the bruises will heal....the printer will either have to be mended or replaced.
    Posted 21-07-2011 at 20:06 by Margaret Pilkington Margaret Pilkington is offline
  3. Old Comment

a month later ...

ive got a fat lip, bitten tongue, bruises in places i wont talk about on here, bruise on my elbow, a great big scrape/bruise under my chin which has swollen up, bruise on my eye, cuts and scrapes on my chin and cheek and my cheek has swelled a bit ... i think thats it so far .... at least one thing tho ... it said the keyboard was waterproof .. and it was ... there was coffee everywhere ... but the keyboard still worked ... tho im not right sure whether the printer will work ... i bust the trays out of it.
  4. Old Comment

a month later ...

Oh Jen........It seems like the meds don't control you very well.
    Hope the damage isn't too much(please not teeth......)and the insurance covers it(I was going to put a smiley, but it isn't much to smile about is it?)

Jen you are right.......you look lovely in your picture.....not posh, but elegant(that is better than posh...it is only the hoi polloi that want to look posh)
    Posted 21-07-2011 at 12:30 by Margaret Pilkington Margaret Pilkington is offline
  5. Old Comment

a month later ...

im recovering again margaret ... i had another on tuesday teatime ... this time ive done some damage ....

Dave .. i dont wear dresses nor skirts ... or if i do its very rare ... and i looked posh enough in trousers ...
  6. Old Comment

a month later ...

You could've shaved the hounds tail & head too & where's your posh frock for the wedding ?
  7. Old Comment

a month later ...

The hospital visit seemed like abit of a waste of time...but at least you got a look round Preston(still you could do that without going to see the Quack).
    The pictures are lovely Jen....and couldn't you just eat that Teddie?

Hope both you and spugs are recovering well........what are you like eh?
    Take care.
    Posted 19-07-2011 at 10:34 by Margaret Pilkington Margaret Pilkington is offline
  8. Old Comment

a month later ...

some nice pics yon, hope yer ok.
  9. Old Comment

Did you know ....

they did ... why do you think i was still reading em at 4am ..lol
  10. Old Comment

Did you know ....

Oh Jen.......you must've been really bored.
    Anyway, I hope they tickled your funny bone.
    Posted 24-06-2011 at 08:02 by Margaret Pilkington Margaret Pilkington is offline
  11. Old Comment

Oh my ....

Hope your feeling better soon Jen. Good read.

What are you gonna put were your shed were, you decided?
  12. Old Comment

Oh my ....

but my brother was sober as a judge when he was up there .. seeing as he had that saw .... shrek + ale + saw =
  13. Old Comment

Oh my ....

With my persuasive ways and enough Ale ! Most certainly.
  14. Old Comment

Oh my ....

but would he have been daft enough to get on the roof of that garage ..... thats the question Dave .... lol
  15. Old Comment

Oh my ....

I'll have you know Mr.Cashy I've got loads of friends ..... and only I can see them so there ! Oh & Shrek, he's daft enough to get on a roof.
  16. Old Comment

Oh my ....

thats my brother DinG ... he actually helped my dad build the garage back in 1978 ... and i was scared thinking the whole thing would go .. it didnt tho ...

thanks cashy .. i am .. i got no bruises as such ... and eventually coming round .. so i be ok...
  17. Old Comment

Oh my ....

ignore DiGs comment, just trying to make us think,he has a mate. hope yer on the mend jen.x
  18. Old Comment

Oh my ....

Brave fella (or daft) that one up on the roof, it looks right rickety, I'd defo get a mate in to do that bit !
  19. Old Comment

Oh my ....

there was margaret ... til you moved it .. when i straightened the handlebars ... the wheels moved sideways ... and really margaret - im supervising today ..
  20. Old Comment

Oh my ....

sorry to hear that you have been in the wars again Jen.
    Should you be doing all that work if you are 'in recovery'.......anyway, there looked to be plenty of mileage left in that bike.
    Posted 03-06-2011 at 06:36 by Margaret Pilkington Margaret Pilkington is offline

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..