Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted
Donate! Join Today

Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted If you've got owt to sell stick it in 'ere.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-04-2010, 12:13   #1

For Sale LOTS OF FISHING STUFF HARDLY USED

LOTS OF FISHING STUFF WORTH £1000-£1500 thats approximatley how much my husband spent on it.He has lots of rods seat boxes etc message me for more details.come and take a look if you want
Accrington Web
Old 13-04-2010, 14:24   #2
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Re: For Sale LOTS OF FISHING STUFF HARDLY USED

Please add the price you want or this thread will be removed as stated in the rules for this section
Old 13-04-2010, 14:30   #3
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Please add the price you want or this thread will be removed as stated in the rules for this section
Thank you for taking some form of action, there seem to be too many people taking advantage of buy, sell and swap, it was created for genuine pass the time of day members helping each other, not dealers.
Old 13-04-2010, 16:03   #4

Sorry had to get a price from hubbi he wants £450 ono im not a dealer just need the cash
Old 13-04-2010, 16:36   #5
Senior Member+

Is it fly , course , beachcast or boat tackle ?
Old 13-04-2010, 19:21   #6

its course/carp fishing hope this helps you
Old 13-04-2010, 20:53   #7

Not really, for that sort of money we would need a list of what's available.

Make, model etc. with prices per bit.
Old 14-04-2010, 06:57   #8

thats why i said for people to come and look.i will get my husband to list it for me.but think he wants to sell as a big lot
Old 15-04-2010, 14:38   #9

adding pictures of my husbands fishing stuff.includes 12 rods challenger fishrite 4 leg chair and sleeping bag plus loads more
Old 15-04-2010, 16:08   #10

photos didnt load.have added all items on ebay.bulk lot of carp and course fishing equipment
Old 15-04-2010, 17:48   #11

er... where?
Old 15-04-2010, 19:27   #12

ebay in fishing section
Old 16-04-2010, 13:32   #13

You really do not get it do you?

For someone to spend circa £450 on fishing equipment they would need to know an awful lot more about what there actually is in the collection.

Just saying "its on ebay " is no good whatsoever.

Have you any idea how much gear is on Ebay?

Certainly a lot more than you could carry home in your car, your neighbours cars & their neighbours cars (or any other vehicles they may have).

This link is in the Ebay fishing section.

I cannot see anyone paying £450 for that.

I would suggest Neil does as he suggested, as there is neither information upon what is being offered nor a link to the auction that may explain more.

Pity, I'm always on the lookout for some tackle I dont have, might as well get something newer (to me) to play with - seeing as I dont catch a lot - lol
Old 16-04-2010, 13:35   #14

Perhaps..... you meant This stuff on Ebay.

Quote:
Bulk lot of Carp and course fishing equipment.includes Challenger Fish rite 4 leg Bedchair with Fishrite Sleeping bag in a bag has quick release zips.Also 2 fully Adjustable tripods.also fully adjustable rodpod with 2 bite alarms.2 five kilo tubs of mixed pellets,groundbait and boilies.1 tub of carpbait.Also karpx chair with fully adjustable legs.

Baitstand for 4 bait boxes. 2 x 2 pint bait boxes, 6 x 1 pint bait boxes, 3 x 1/2 pint bait boxes. Fox bag full of carp tackle (not used) 2 boxes carp accesseries.2x Landing net. Keenets Foldaway trolley for carrying tackle box etc.(all this on photo 1) Photo 2 -Keenets 10 ft Keep net, Dinsmor 9 ft Keep net,2 unhooking mats 1 small and 1 large tracker mat.Tracker weigh sling and bag. Tracker speciman holdall. ESP Cool bag.

2 Single pole landing nets 1 used other new.Diowa mixing bowl for mixing bait.Catchmore silver fully adjustable rod pod. Keenets seat box . Leeda 2 xl stink bag. 2 Cormoron 12 ft 2 1/2 test curve carp rods. 1 x12 ft Total Fishing multitip quiver rod with Total Fishing Feeder reel. 1 x13 ft Carbon match rod.

Dinsmor Carp Net and Handle with chub net safe. 10 Fishing reels ,2 carp /pike ,2 feeder,2 float 1 John Wilson Signature avon reel. Selection of Catapolts and spools of line from 12 lb down to 2lb.

Yes theres more.Assorted bank sticks some adjustable. 2 Dinsmor Syndicate 12 ft 2 1/2 test curve carp rods with reels.

Tracker Speciman Rod Holdall, Leeder 2 xl Rod holdall, Fishing Umbrella, John wilson quiver system rod , Ron Thomson 13 ft match rod.Daiwa mission overnight brolley .Pike tackle box and assorted course tackle. Folding chair. 2 Kingfisher float rods,2 multitip quiver rods.THIS BULK LOT HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED AND MORE MY HUSBAND DOESNT REALLY WANT TO SELL BUT NEEDS MUST .COLLECTION ONLY VERY WELCOME TO VIEW IF YOU LIKE B4 YOU BUY GOOD LUCK.COST US OVER £1000 PLUS MORE
There, that was easy...

Last edited by mattylad; 16-04-2010 at 13:38. Reason: Because I answered my own questions....someone had to!
Old 16-04-2010, 16:20   #15

for someone whos good on computers yes it would of been easy lol
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..