Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Community Talk > Oswaldtwistle
Donate! Join Today

Oswaldtwistle If your from ossy, feel free to hang around in here!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-01-2011, 19:35   #1
Junior Member+

Local Charity Fundraiser @ The Black Dog - Any suggestions on who to raise money for?

As the title says, we want to do a charity fundraising weekend at the pub and would like all funds to go to a local charity. Does anyone have any decent suggestions?

Jay.
theblackdogpub is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-01-2011, 15:18   #2
Give, give, give member

Re: Local Charity Fundraiser @ The Black Dog - Any suggestions on who to raise money

I'm sure there are many more worthy than us in the area, but if no one else has contacted you, I'm on the committee of the Hyndburn & Ribble Valley Parkinson's disease support group. A registered charity, part of the national organisation Parkinson's UK.

We are always very grateful for any donations, which help us offer support to people in our area whose lives are affected by this disease.

If no one else contacts you, please feel free to pm.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 19:01   #3

Re: Local Charity Fundraiser @ The Black Dog - Any suggestions on who to raise money

Maundy Grange is always in need of funds.

Jelly Baby
jelly baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011, 12:15   #4

only foals and horses about two shops up from you jay - they were in the paper recently appealing for urgent help

- Look in the mirror before you start to judge others -
Lancashire Lassie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011, 14:10   #5
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

The rules of this site do not allow you to use it for a charity fundraiser so if you do decide on a charity and post about it on here it will end up being removed.

This is from the rules

Quote:
Like wise we are NOT a charity site please do not use this site for a charity fundraiser or ask for sponsors if we do it for 1 charity we would have to do it for all Charity's.
I had to remove a football charity fundraiser thread yesterday where the poster was trying to get at least one sponsor from every league club in the country.
Old 22-03-2011, 10:10   #6

or there is a girl in todays LET that need shelp with fundraising she has cancer xxx

- Look in the mirror before you start to judge others -
Lancashire Lassie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2011, 13:47   #7
God Member

North West Air ambulance is a worthy charity which is there for anyone from this area

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..