Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Community Talk > Oswaldtwistle
Donate! Join Today

Oswaldtwistle If your from ossy, feel free to hang around in here!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-09-2008, 18:09   #1

lost persian cat

we have lost our much loved persian cat, she is 17mths old and is a housecat, she got out on tues night and we have searched and rung around to no avail, can the members who live in ossy please check your sheds and garages for her, she is very friendly and tortoiseshell in colour, we all miss her desperately and are worried sick for her, we think someone may of taken her in. thank you so much for your time.
broadhurst7173 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 26-09-2008, 20:12   #2
Beacon of light

Re: lost persian cat

I hope you find your cat very soon.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 20:16   #3
Senior Member+

She will come back , when she's hungery!! Hope she's back soon !
david1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 20:33   #4
Caz
God Member

We've had ours go missing for days on end, they always come back....eventually.
They sometimes think the grass is greener... then come home. If she's a "house cat" she's probably just enjoying a taste of freedom maybe. I know that probably isn't any comfort right now, but that's cats for you. If some one has taken her in, they prob won't realise she is a "house cat" and will let her out eventually, and she will be back. Hope it's sooner rather than later.

I am not young enough to know everything.
- Oscar Wilde
Caz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 20:45   #5
God Member

I'll keep my eye out for her. Might be an idea if you post a picture on here then we know exactly what we're looking for.

Does she have a collar on?

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Gayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 20:52   #6
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle View Post
I'll keep my eye out for her. Might be an idea if you post a picture on here then we know exactly what we're looking for.

Does she have a collar on?
Yeh Gayle, was just about to ask the same question.
Does she look anything like this ? :-

Tortoiseshell Persian Cat - Persian Cat Breeder - Pelaqita Persian Cats

Cazzer/David1: Know you are trying to be kind, but can't relax and think they will 'just come back' .. not always the case, have to keep looking for a while.. My cat never came back.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 21:01   #7
Caz
God Member

Got to be optimistic though. Cats do tend to have a mind of their own though, much more intelligent than dogs. Given the chance they will stay where they want to be.

Know this from experience from one cat.. continually brought him back after we moved. Insisted on crossing a main road to be where he was originally. don't know how he knew the way, coz he was taken away in a basket. In the end stayed with the ex neighbour. He was happy there. probably missed his mates! So be it.

I am not young enough to know everything.
- Oscar Wilde
Caz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 21:37   #8

it wont let me post pic for some reason, will try later, she is like the pic you put on to look at but a very dark grey, with black and orange bits, and big amber eyes, she hasnt been out before and we are desperate for news, good or bad.
broadhurst7173 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 22:33   #9

I hope you get her back soon.

I lost my siamese cat a afew years ago..........she too was house cat, didn't go out, but the door was left open and off she went. She couldn't find her way home. I put an advert in the telegraph, and I got her back!! She was only 100 yards away, live on a main road and didn't think she could cross it, so hadn't knocked on the houses on the other side of the road.

Fingers crossed for you ')
Old 26-09-2008, 22:54   #10
God Member

Hope you find your cat, know how much pets mean to families

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..