Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Community Talk > Oswaldtwistle
Donate! Join Today

Oswaldtwistle If your from ossy, feel free to hang around in here!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2009, 17:06   #1
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

Ossy barber jailed!

For having sex with a forteen year old!!....I cant believe this man has done that....the pervert! what went through is bloody head??
107 The Bee: Man jailed for sex with under age girl
Old 06-03-2009, 17:40   #2
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Ossy barber jailed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther View Post
For having sex with a forteen year old!!....I cant believe this man has done that....the pervert! what went through is bloody head??
Strange as it may seem, I think you have issues, yes we know there are men that prey on young girls, (in fact children of either sex!), I and probably most of the men on here don't do that sort of thing, but you always seem to find these horrific threads.

We all know it goes on, we also know that we all have to be vigilant to prevent it happening to others, but it needs to be an effort made by both men and women, not just brushed aside as if it's always and only the men that cause this to happen.

Some child complains to you, No I don't believe that of Fred, (apologies to Freds), most women ignore or go into denial, isn't that something worth taking urgent action over?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 18:08   #3

Well said Less....

churchman phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 18:44   #4
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

i have actually known that happen in 2 different cases less.
Old 06-03-2009, 18:53   #5
Senior Member+

whoever wrote that article needs a dictionary, tyler could have done better!

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 19:18   #6
God Member

Before I start I must make it clear that I think any 44 yr old man that wants to have sex with a 14 year old girl is a bit odd and vice versa. However, just a few things strike me with this case - the fact that they were 'swapping texts' does indicate that there may possibly have been a bit of encouragement or leading on from the girl too. Not a real excuse but is it possible that a widower may have been feeling vulnerable and felt genuine love for the young girl?

Pervert is such an extreme word when there's no evidence that he repeatedly preys on young girls.

As the courts have decided that the man is in the wrong then clearly he was and should therefore be punished. However, if there's the slightest bit of doubt isn't he just misguided and stupid and not exactly a pervert!

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Gayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 19:31   #7
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

I suppose i did go abit for, with the pervert bit
Old 06-03-2009, 19:45   #8
God Member

I knew a guy once, met a girl in a nightclub, took her home (he was 25 and single), the inevitable happened, the morning after she got into trouble because she had stayed out all night (she was 14), she cried rape, he got 5 years! The main gripe here is, he was a good looking lad, with the pick of the girls, he chose this lass presuming she was of age, her being in a nightclub and all, I knew him for around 10 years, and was as sure as I could be that he would not commit the rape of any woman/girl of any age, so in my opinion, it isnt always quite what it seems.
Old 06-03-2009, 19:45   #9
God Member

Quote:
I suppose i did go abit for, with the pervert bit
I do agree with the 'what went through his head' bit though.

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Gayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 19:49   #10
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

My daughter is 15 and nearly 6ft when she is dressed up she would possibly pass for 18 but some girls dont look 18 especially at 14...maybe being drunk doesnt help realising this, but men of 40 something shouldnt even be looking at girls at that age or 16 or 18..its just wrong
Old 06-03-2009, 19:55   #11
God Member

There are also a lot of 40+ women who look at young men, when david beckham was 18, he had an army of 40+ women after him! A confident 15 year old well matured girl, would have no problem luring a 40 year old, lonely, single man, it works two ways, I am not defending him, just trying to put it into better perspective.
Old 06-03-2009, 20:29   #12
God Member

which barbers shop is this though? I know Adams as I went to school with him so its not there. I remember another opposite the libabry but i thought he would be well over 44. so where is this?

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 20:31   #13
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by entwisi View Post
which barbers shop is this though? I know Adams as I went to school with him so its not there. I remember another opposite the libabry but i thought he would be well over 44. so where is this?
It is the end shop on the same block as Moorend chippy. Just before Oakleigh dental centre. He's not there any more, the shop's called Cutmaster Swift now.

I'm quite shocked at this news.
Old 07-03-2009, 10:15   #14
Resting in Peace

Ross barber jailed!

I can't really understand why a 44 year old would want to have sex with a young girl, he must have felt he is very inadequate, but I suppose it takes all sorts to make he world go round, hopefully it will be a very long time before this chap is allowed back on the merry-go-round
Old 07-03-2009, 10:27   #15

Quote:
Actually I dont see what you said wrong?

he is perverted, a 14 year old lass is not fully developed at all, phyiscally as well as mentally. He at 40 odd years old should know better.

And I'm damned sure if the 14 year old was a daughter of an accy webber, the male would be called a hell of a lot worse than a pervert
onlyme is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..