Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Community Talk > Oswaldtwistle
Donate! Join Today

Oswaldtwistle If your from ossy, feel free to hang around in here!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2009, 21:36   #1

re found debit card

Debit card found in oswaldtwistle thankyou very much for being so honest and taking it to the bank concerned the same day it was lost if anyone knows of the person that did find it please could you get in touch with me as soon as possible.
bondi38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-05-2009, 21:51   #2
God Member

Re: re found debit card

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondi38 View Post
Debit card found in oswaldtwistle thankyou very much for being so honest and taking it to the bank concerned the same day it was lost if anyone knows of the person that did find it please could you get in touch with me as soon as possible.
Marion.....cut it up and apply for a new one.

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 07:24   #3
God Member

I read it as it was Bondi38's card that was found and she is thanking them.

It is nice to see there are honest people about.

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 08:25   #4
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by entwisi View Post
I read it as it was Bondi38's card that was found and she is thanking them.

It is nice to see there are honest people about.
I read it that way too and agree with the honesty bit.
It would still be a good idea to change the card?

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 09:40   #5
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy39 View Post
I read it that way too and agree with the honesty bit.
It would still be a good idea to change the card?
Think you've got that spot on Roy, its just the sorry sign of the times where you can't really trust any one even if they are straight up and totally honest
Old 07-05-2009, 09:54   #6
Senior Member+

actually that makes sense... you find a card, take the numbers then give it back, the people dont suspect anything and dont cancel the card and you can use it till they realise....

i would change it as well, just in case

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 11:03   #7
God Member

Apart from the fact that stuff ordered online needs to be delivered to the persons home address or the Banks get arsey.

I would expect the Bank to automatically generate a new card but in reality as soon as you order something over teh telephone teh other person has all the same info

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 14:12   #8

Thankyou everyone for your coments just to let you know this card is not mine it belongs to a old lady friend of mine which got lost on the monday 4th may and it was handed into the bank the same day she got phone call from bank to let her know told me so i took her to the bank to collect the card right away i will pass your information on about changing the card good idea really i agree but didnt think of it at the time as she was in a panick but i will arrange that for her tomorrow.
Old 07-05-2009, 15:03   #9
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by entwisi View Post
Apart from the fact that stuff ordered online needs to be delivered to the persons home address or the Banks get arsey.

I would expect the Bank to automatically generate a new card but in reality as soon as you order something over teh telephone teh other person has all the same info
ive only jus got a debit card, before that my grandad used his account to pay for anything i ordered from the internet including my pram and car seat which were delivered to my house.

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:58   #10

Once again thankyou everyone for your advice been to bank today thankfully no used the card i have cut it up and the bank are sending the lady new card and pin number so everything sorted thank God hope she dont loose this one,

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..